Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Misfiled under "Small Mammals"  (Read 7452 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Misfiled under "Small Mammals"
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 10:52:41 pm »

The Animal Control of the county I live in only handles dogs.   Cats and everything else run free, I guess.

What's worse, in talking to a private animal control dude, he explained that the laws of the county only allow him to release animals that he captures on the property they were captured on, or killing.

That's way down.   

Luckily the problem resolved itself.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Misfiled under "Small Mammals"
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2007, 03:47:10 am »

Luckily the problem resolved itself.

While singing happy birthday to my son, the gotcha light came on.   I watched him tromp around outside, and then head to the fence between my neighbor and I.  When I opened the door to take a picture, he just stopped and looked at me like I was about to say something to him.   I snapped a photo, and then closed the door.   As soon as I closed the door he just meandered on his way, up and over the fence.

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up