Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!  (Read 8636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2007, 03:24:28 pm »

Hell of Wigu stylezzz
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 04:47:14 pm »

Yo Mattgiraffe. I see that you did a California quail instead of the Ohio bobwhite that I did. I totally should have done a Cali one, because, you know, settings. But I didn't realize there were different types according to state until after I'd drawn the Ohio one. And I confess I was way too lazy to do it again. You win though, because you are smart! And capable of Drawing Stuff!
Anyway, can'd.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2007, 04:48:33 pm »

The delight just keeps on coming. I may well start using that LJ icon, too.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2007, 07:04:58 pm »

Oh, thank you, Thank You! I Love you All!

yes, please do, V. And littlefox, I totally ignored the setting and went for the little headbob because for me that's what it means to be a quail. Seriously...I mean, who didn't watch Doug?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2007, 07:13:09 pm »

Seriously...I mean, who didn't watch Doug?

Me ... ::hides::

Oh, and seriously, thanks for the tiny cans. I mean, I didn't even draw a quail with a tufty thing. So ... yeah! Woo!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 03:19:09 am »

I take perverse pleasure in clicking 'take away', knowing that it'll just add to your count anyway. Thanks, Jough.

No prob, bra.

I think I'm still keeping you can-neutral, no?

As some kind of punishment for past sins?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2007, 03:39:54 am »

Seriously...I mean, who didn't watch Doug?

Yeah, but Doug was QuailMan.  We're talking about the Quail Son of Man.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2007, 03:58:16 am »

Quote from: AugustWest
Yeah, but Doug was QuailMan.  We're talking about the Quail Son of Man.

More like "Quail, Son of CAN'D."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2007, 04:01:45 am »

I think that the Quail Jesus just got you both Can-onized.

*bah-dum-bah-pssshh!*
Sorry for the terrible pun. I couldn't help myself.
Logged

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2007, 10:17:25 am »

Somebody plz color this little guy

Righty-o. As you asked so very nicely:
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2007, 10:22:37 am »

Also:



heh - all on a post-it
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: January 25th, 2007: THOU SHALT NOT KILL ANYBODY! ESPECIALLY NOT MEEEEE!
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 09:13:25 pm »

They found that post-it stuck on the back of a discarded half of a communion cracker in a church parking lot.  The original, which is more crumpled and has one less 'E' in 'MEEEEEE' (a point of much contention among quail theologians) can be found in the Audubon Museum for Small, Flightless birds (Colorado Branch) in a section marked "Miscellaneous Religious Artifacts".

Can'd for being the purveyor of truth.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up