Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Photoshops  (Read 2091 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rustmouth

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Achewood Photoshops
« on: January 27, 2007, 04:54:18 pm »

I just got a cracked copy of Photoshop, YAY!

So my first photoshop is this.

BTW, I am pumped to be here.  Achewood is my shit.   8)




The dude owns PROPERTY!!
Logged
I got my bone on six times today.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 05:38:57 pm »

 ;D
Logged

Rustmouth

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 05:40:20 pm »

Dude is that Lastfm stuff easy to set up?

I'd like to have all my music listening blasted over broadband too.  That's hell of awesome.
Logged
I got my bone on six times today.

vivouk

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 19
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 88
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 05:44:04 pm »

Dude is that Lastfm stuff easy to set up?

I'd like to have all my music listening blasted over broadband too.  That's hell of awesome.

It really is.

Have a look through www.last.fm . There's a Last FM thread around here too.
Logged

Rustmouth

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 05:46:50 pm »

I'm all over it.  Thanks!
Logged
I got my bone on six times today.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 11:24:55 pm »

It really is.

Have a look through www.last.fm . There's a Last FM thread around here too.

A can for Hey Mercedes and Braid! That shit is B. Nana's!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2007, 12:24:16 am »

Oh shit yes! I love Photoshopped stuff, and Achewood-related stuff always makes my day.
Come and join our Last.fm group if you daaaare.

Underground Vinyl is the name.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 07:08:31 am »

How does the top artist stuff work for groups?  Like a collective top artist?  My guess is the number is showing how many people in the group have that particular artist as one of their top, but that doesn't put much weight to individual listens.

Now to snoop through your users, I was putting it off.  Snooping!!

edit: firewater!  cat empire!  camper van beethoven!  gogol!

I must say, even with a few exceptions, you all mostly seem to have very different musical interests than I do.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 07:20:04 am by Drastic Action »
Logged
~

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 08:06:14 pm »

How does the top artist stuff work for groups?  Like a collective top artist?  My guess is the number is showing how many people in the group have that particular artist as one of their top, but that doesn't put much weight to individual listens.

Close. Top Tracks and Top Artists for groups (as well as the last.fm overall site charts) are determined by the number of people who listen to that artist or track. So if I listen to 1 Cat Power track and you listen to 50 she would show up in our charts as having 2 listens.
Logged

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 04:19:40 am »

Ah, so it isn't even culling out the less-listened stuff.  I should make it a point to listen to one of every artist I've got right now (but haven't since getting last.fm) just to mess with any groups I might ever be a part of.

And sorry, this topic isn't even supposed to be remotely about last.fm, but I seem to always take off-topic stuff and run with it.
Logged
~

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 05:37:42 am »

I think that is kind of the way of everyone here.  A little bit less on the strip/ birthday, but even then it is pretty bad.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Achewood Photoshops
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 05:43:24 am »

last.fm revives a fantasy I used to have. It basically involved every right-thinking music fan voting on their favorite band-- something that wasn't on the top of the charts by any means (my original concept was The Ramones, as I liked them at the time, and figured most punk/indie/whatever fans could agree on them.) The people would then listen to some track/album by this band repeatedly for a period of a week, thus moving them meteorically to the top of the charts.

the original idea was that everyone would go out and buy a copy of the CD. But it's easier to organize if you don't have to spend money.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up