Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Making money from art is not vulgar. Art is a commodity. It makes people feel something. It raises the greater sum of human happiness. It increases the gaiety of the nation. It has a value. -John Allison

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.  (Read 1099 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.
« on: February 01, 2007, 02:31:23 am »

Hmmm... maybe the novelty of the Quail Jesus wore off quickly for Mr. Onstad?
This was posted on today's main page: (Wednesday, January 31st, 2007): The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.

Judging by that horrifying preview of his email that we once got to see (crazies harassing him about Molly's tits, etc.) I'm sure that he has to weed through a whole lot of crap to get anything decent. Did any of the TOUAMB denizens send in Quail mockups to Onstad?
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 06:59:34 am »

I didn't and I should have...I didn't realize he wanted us to email them to him, I figured he'd make some page detailing what he'd want or something, or maybe harvest my little doodle and others from this forum etc etc
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The call for penguin bible submissions is closed.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 02:17:28 pm »

Very nice Matt.  I can't imagine a better reason to giveth ye a tiny can.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up