Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm just that guy, you know?  (Read 6874 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: I'm just that guy, you know?
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 05:13:03 pm »

Seriously, dyood. If you have that song stuck in your head for two days, straight. With no let up, you will become a serial killer who kills groups of threes.

Families of three.
A woman walking two dogs (or cats)
A man juggling.
Players of cutthroat pitch (by ironically cutting their throats, pitching them into ditch)
A man with three emails in his inbox
It goes on, until you have murdered thirty people in ten instances. Because 3 x 10 is 30... and then, you feel compelled to do it again.

WHY?

Because the ancient mystic trinity said so. That's why.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I'm just that guy, you know?
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2007, 05:20:05 pm »

pronouns-- might this refer to Mr Rufus Xavier Sasparilla?

I feel like that was my favorite of the songs I had to sing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: I'm just that guy, you know?
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2007, 05:59:00 pm »

pronouns-- might this refer to Mr Rufus Xavier Sasparilla?

Yes.
I'd make a sarcastic remark about how you'd know this if you had actually clicked the link I had there, but I understand not everyone has the time and bandwidth to view every single YouTube video linked by some guy on a message board.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I'm just that guy, you know?
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2007, 09:21:02 pm »

yeah. I meant to say that I was in a library and without my headphones at the time.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: I'm just that guy, you know?
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2007, 09:29:36 pm »

Seriously, dyood. If you have that song stuck in your head for two days, straight. With no let up, you will become a serial killer who kills groups of threes.
[etc]

WHY?

Because the ancient mystic trinity said so. That's why.

I just saw this on an episode of Criminal Minds.  Except without the Schoolhouse Rock song.  And more serial arson than serial murder. 

It was fucked up. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up