Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: (6th of February, 2007) A German who gets so bored by his haircut that he dies.  (Read 18137 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

man, that is some hardcore ennui.

Vestigial humor from the 50's.

I didn't know if it would have been acceptable to just title the thread "okay"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 03:32:35 am by CortJstr »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Ray subscribes to some very specific periodicals.

Also I fixed the date in your subject, ti
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Hot fuck - two two two strips at once.

This one was okay - not sure what Ray is doing in the last panel, though - just dropping the mag onto the floor?

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

That is what a rich dude does with his trash.

Also, I was at a party on Saturday were the guy hosting subscribed to surf magazine.  He is a pretty good friend of mine and doesn't surf and I had never seen those over there before so it was a little weird, but mainly it was weird because who gets Surf magazine in Oklahoma?  And now Achewood is made just for me.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Roast Beef is pretty much only content when reading quietly or having sex.

Roast Beef is everyone.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile

Roast Beef is pretty much only interested in his laptop, and the protein that enables him to use it.

Roast Beef is everyone. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile

Yay!  I got a midnight-posted strip about Polack jokes for my birthday! 

This might be somehow less awesome if I were not actually a person of Polish ancestry! 

But I am! 

So it rocks! 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile

I am also Polish, but it is not my birthday.

Still, this strip rocked.
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

Everything I know about Polacks I learned from season two of The Wire; that is to say, they're all Baltimore stevedores who drink raw eggs in beer for breakfast.

V-Adore

  • Guest

The "okay" really makes the strip for me, because I have been there so many times. "I don't agree with you, actually, but I just want this to end" -- such a great use of "okay."
Logged

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile

I actually don't know any Poles.

Actually wait that's a lie I do. He is the portly gentleman who came to my home one time as a friend of my father's. Cassandra did not quite ever remind me of this man. He is still a clutch dude, in my opinion.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile

Although my grandparents came from Poland (or the Ukraine depending on when exactly you checked that spot of soil), being Jews they would not have considered themselves Poles nor been considered such by Polish Gentiles. The one Pole I have known was a Polish-American girl I knew in my teens who was as ferocious about the pride of her Polish heritage as particularly annoying Irish-Americans are about theirs: extolling the supreme virtues of Polish culture and the importance of the Poles to Western civilization, and so forth. Having until then only encountered this phenomenon in the Irish, I actually found it refreshing.
Logged

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile

Being one who posses the classic "-ski" suffix, I approve of this strip.
Logged

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes

The "okay" really makes the strip for me, because I have been there so many times. "I don't agree with you, actually, but I just want this to end" -- such a great use of "okay."
Can for reading my mind.  I have a friend who more or less completely fails to understand me every time I say "Okay" to her because I would rather not tell her to shut the hell up.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Everything I know about Polacks I learned from season two of The Wire; that is to say, they're all Baltimore stevedores who drink raw eggs in beer for breakfast.

I actually visited Poland for a couple of weeks in high school, but I have much clearer memories of season two of The Wire, so I guess I'm with you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up