Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007  (Read 12867 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 06:53:05 pm »

Quote from: FlipConstantine
I've found that the creative use of a tube and some baking soda in addition results in a much more uh, thorough man douche.  But that's just my santorum covered .02.

Well... just don't use the baking soda man-douche and vinegar man-douche in conjunction. Because if I remember anything from elementary school science fairs (and I'm not sure I do) you would risk having that man-douche turn your mangina into what I could only imagine as being an incredibly painful...

Man-cano?
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 07:05:50 pm »

Seriously. While it may be an impressive display in the short run, the long term damage is not worth it. Don't be a fool.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 07:16:58 pm »

I dunno, that could actually work quite well for a kid on a budget.  Just stand upside-down inside a box and glue some fake trees to the periphery.  No need to waste money on papier-mâché or red food coloring for the "lava."
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 07:21:40 pm »

RE: mandouching.

I've found that the creative use of a tube and some baking soda in addition results in a much more uh, thorough man douche.  But that's just my santorum covered .02.

A tube? A tube of what? What kind of tube? Are you roto-rootering one of those whistling tubes that kids helicopter around their heads in your bowels?

Can you fly from a sitting position?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 08:37:54 pm »

Well... just don't use the baking soda man-douche and vinegar man-douche in conjunction. Because if I remember anything from elementary school science fairs (and I'm not sure I do) you would risk having that man-douche turn your mangina into what I could only imagine as being an incredibly painful...

Man-cano?

On the same level of a coke-and-mentos man-douche?

Damn you, YouTube.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 08:55:52 pm »

Well... just don't use the baking soda man-douche and vinegar man-douche in conjunction. Because if I remember anything from elementary school science fairs (and I'm not sure I do) you would risk having that man-douche turn your mangina into what I could only imagine as being an incredibly painful...

Man-cano?


That was the joke.

I fail at humor :(
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2007, 01:10:37 am »

Can'd for "man-cano." This is all.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2007, 01:18:06 am »

Quote from: FlipConstantine
I fail at humor

You do not fail at humour. You planted a Seed of Funny.

Did some Captain Obvious need to come along and over-wordify it into Internet Hilarity (tm)?

Okay, maybe. But that's the Circle of Comedy, my friend.

Sometimes we run a sprint and sometimes we pass the baton in a longer journey.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2007, 01:45:26 pm »

As regards the comic, you have to remember that the vinegar, since it belongs to Téodor, is probably some ultra-expensive rare Italian brand that was carried down from a mountain-top monastery by a wizened old monk on a mule before being carefully transported to California for use in one of Téodor's gastronomic creations.


And now Lyle is dipping his rad chilies in it.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2007, 07:41:43 pm »

Quote from: oball
As regards the comic, you have to remember that the vinegar, since it belongs to Téodor, is probably some ultra-expensive rare Italian brand that was carried down from a mountain-top monastery by a wizened old monk on a mule before being carefully transported to California for use in one of Téodor's gastronomic creations.

Such as a fifty-year-old balsamic so mellow and syrupy and sweet that some gourmet wag would claim you could pour it over ice cream except that no one would ever actually do that for any reason other than to prove they were a gourmet wag?

"Lyle! Don't use that as man-douche! I was saving it for the sundae bar!"
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2007, 08:33:59 pm »

I seem to recall hearing of a vinegar soaking used as a home remedy for genital warts somewhere.

And if anyone in the Acheverse is in need of a good genital wart remedy, let's face it, it's probably Lyle.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2007, 11:47:35 pm »

I seem to recall hearing of a vinegar soaking used as a home remedy for genital warts somewhere.

http://frugalliving.about.com/cs/tips/a/blvinmed.htm

FIVE. PAGES.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 12:49:40 am »

As someone who pondered buying some artisinal balsamic vinegar at a ritzy gourmet shop in Denver, only to find that they had brands that were $70 for a tiny flacon... Poor, poor Teodor.

Also, I enjoy calling people "hoss" nowadays. We had a vessel capsize and the Coast Guard brought us 5 hypothermic patients at 3:30AM. We ran both our ambulances! Anyway, we were at the clinic and all our patients were taken care of (only one of them needed aggressive rewarming). I didn't have to fill out a run report, so I called dispatch to get the case number and times (time the call was toned out, time we left the hall, time we arrived at the airport, etc.). "Move over there hoss, I've got your times from dispatch."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 03:05:17 am »

As someone who pondered buying some artisinal balsamic vinegar at a ritzy gourmet shop in Denver, only to find that they had brands that were $70 for a tiny flacon... Poor, poor Teodor.

Also, I enjoy calling people "hoss" nowadays. We had a vessel capsize and the Coast Guard brought us 5 hypothermic patients at 3:30AM. We ran both our ambulances! Anyway, we were at the clinic and all our patients were taken care of (only one of them needed aggressive rewarming). I didn't have to fill out a run report, so I called dispatch to get the case number and times (time the call was toned out, time we left the hall, time we arrived at the airport, etc.). "Move over there hoss, I've got your times from dispatch."

So I have to ask, do you actually say "hoss" or are you saying the word that hoss is a filter for?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2007, 03:15:44 am »

So I have to ask, do you actually say "hoss" or are you saying the word that hoss is a filter for?

Hahah, no, it's actually "H-O-S-S".
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up