People's Myspace profiles are basically the same as people's Geocities homepages from ten years ago. All red text on a bright green background, all 20-odd animated gifs all going off at once... and for Please sake Pat, do not design music into web page. Is so newbie.
I wouldn't be at all surprised to find somebody's Myspace with an embedded YouTube video of the dancing baby on it. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if the dancing baby had its own Myspace.
What really worries me now are the ads going round for applets that let you track who views your Myspace profile. I say this A) because I use Myspace to stalk people and don't want my cover blown, and B) because Tom put out some kind of memorandum about how the applets are actually spyware (surprise surprise). By adding it to your profile you expose not only yourself but anyone who views it. So unless I'm mistaken... that puts everyone looking at any given Myspace at risk, even if they don't even have an account themselves? I'm a Mac user, so it probably wouldn't run even if it somehow did manage to get onto my system, but it's a scary thought nonetheless.
Ig'nant-ass teenagers have been conditioned by all that "Pimp My Myspace" foolishness to just cut-and-paste random chunks of code onto their profiles, and now these are the consequences. It surely won't be the last time something like this happens, either, given the nature of both the site and its clientele.