Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007  (Read 1796 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
« on: February 14, 2007, 11:12:16 pm »

Didn't see a thread.

Anyway, looks like Chris got to see the inside of Google for mocking their logo? Is that about right?
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 01:14:50 am »

A while back I spent some time in some minor campus Google offices.  I'm a mathy techy guy with interests in Computer Sciences, and it was a good experience, because it convinced me that I really REALLY don't want an office job, not even the supposedly best office job in the world or whatever.  Chris seems to have the right idea, drawing pictures of stoned cats for the internet makes more sense than meeting timetables and monetizing markets or whatever it is people in ties do.

But it was very nice.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 02:02:23 am »

Try what I did. Only 10 K down.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 11:57:29 pm »

I think we need to seriously start capping Up Early all the time now. It clearly deserves it, due to how horrible it is.

I'm surprised that Ray did not hire all lady teachers, then attempt to get with each of them.


http://rbeef.blogspot.com/2007/02/man-i-had-just-horrible-day.html

http://raysmuckles.blogspot.com/2007/02/i-had-rad-ass-day-mbuches.html
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Only 14 days left! Blogs, February 2007
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 12:03:24 am »

Quote from: CortJstr
I'm surprised that Ray did not hire all lady teachers, then attempt to get with each of them.

He is still getting used to his new sexuality, as a Breast Man.

He has to take it slow and let his nature as a Breast Man slowly bloom, like a delicate flower.

Only then will it be safe to totally get his bone on.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: [1]   Go Up