I work or have class until 9 or 10 pm Sunday through Thursday (CST). Friday nights are probably no good, I would say the best time for my would be 5 or 6 pm CST on a Saturday. Get a little buzz on during the draft and have it end in time for bar/ party plans later in the night. I am assuming this will take like 1-2 hours, if we have about 10 teams, is that right? I am not going to lie, I have never played fantasy baseball, is there a link you could give that explain the scoring process.
Also, I am fairly flexible. I mean, I can make time for something as important as fantasy baseball. (there are time slots???) I guess a secondary option would be like 915 CST on any weeknight but tuesday.
Don't worry about this being my first time though, I will follow baseball close until the last month of the season, depending on whether or not my team is struggling, also school starts up so I have less time (I have had the Extrainnings package the last two years), and I guess if my team is struggling I will be able to use this as an excuse to pay attention in the month before the playoffs. Also, I am on the internets at least 5 hours a day already, so this should be easy.