Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What What (In the Butt)  (Read 3148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
What What (In the Butt)
« on: February 17, 2007, 10:14:43 pm »

Sometimes I think we are witness to the end of civilization. 

The whole thing sort of reminds me of Tammy.  It's all been done.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 01:50:40 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:08:36 pm »

I was really worried it was going to be about you enjoying sex in the butt.

But as it is, I cannot see the video. Because I do not have a youtube account.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 11:29:36 pm »

See, I always figured that The Start of The End-Times was heralded in when... the channel that MTV started to play videos because MTV didn't play videos anymore stopped playing videos itself. But there is definite merit to your theory, someone should call into Art Bell tonight and ask for an arbitration on the matter.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 11:55:15 pm »

Oh. See, it's funny because they're talking about anal sex.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 03:52:45 am »

I think - and I'm not entirely sure here - that someone wants to do 'it' in this fellow's butt.

Most beautiful moment: Trying to be American beauty with the roses then cutting to a dude dancing the *****.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 03:20:02 am »

tI, you don't need a youtube account to watch their videos.  Do you?  Who said smells don't like it in the butt?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:22:06 am »

it asked me to log in to prove I am Of Age.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 04:06:40 am »

Meanwhile in 1982: Eddie Murphy is SO mad!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 04:42:00 am »

edit:
wow, I am a whiny little bitch sometimes.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 04:55:07 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 07:27:26 am »

Oh, because that is a restricted video
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 07:32:04 am »

yeah. it wants me to prove I'm over 18... by... clicking the little box to say that I was born in 1988.

(I had originally typed that. and then, I went on a whiny rant about something mostly unrelated. luckily, I erased it before too many had seen it... I hope.)
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 07:46:12 am »

I kind of liked that, if only for the line "If you want, I will give you power." As if he is some kind of ancient butt-wizard offering a Faustian bargain.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 08:14:14 am »

Quote from: Ben-San
some kind of ancient butt-wizard

CAN'D.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 11:27:18 am »

some kind of ancient butt-wizard

With a cloak of gold and eyes of fire?

Also, is the blimp going into space? (I know that isn't what I should be focusing on, not in a video with ##### with words written on the butt, and yet...)
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What What (In the Butt)
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 02:06:44 pm »

There's not a lot of subtlety in the video, yet I somehow totally missed the chocolate stargiraffe reference the first time I saw this - and also, I only noticed the second time through that his back up dancers where actually just him in different outfits.  Quality.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up