Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Gravel  (Read 6371 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Gravel
« on: September 26, 2003, 07:17:23 pm »

For all those Tom Waits fans, another little piece from Bill Bailey I thought you might like.

http://www.canadian-studies.net/slink/bb-waits.mp3
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Gravel
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2003, 08:19:56 pm »

That's a very nice song, slink, but aren't you violating Mr. Waits's copyrights by posting that song here?

Maybe we should all get together and send Tom Waits some money in a greeting card to make it up to him!
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Gravel
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2003, 08:31:19 pm »

It's not Tom Waits. It's Bill Bailey. A comedian who only sells that CD at his shows. SO I'm guessing he won't really mind.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2003, 08:35:16 pm »

Jeeze! You have become nice.  Wait a minute - you're not jough - you're somekind of Nice Jough!  What the hell is going on?!!!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Gravel
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2003, 08:43:53 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Jeeze! You have become nice.  Wait a minute - you're not jough - you're somekind of Nice Jough!  What the hell is going on?!!!


Must...suppress...Onstad...conspiracy.. .theories...
::head explodes::
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2003, 08:46:08 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Jeeze! You have become nice.  Wait a minute - you're not jough - you're somekind of Nice Jough!  What the hell is going on?!!!


Somebody cold roasted up his ding-dong, yo.  

He was electro-CUTE-ed!  

Maybe if I got electrocuted I would turn into a person who is not nice?  (I think I am nice??)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Gravel
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2003, 09:01:37 pm »

JL, you are very nice indeed.

I looked up "ding-dong" on Google and was horrified that someone would even ask about my wee-wee in that fashion.

However, it is in fine working order and is not roasted in any way.
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Gravel
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2003, 09:03:05 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"

Somebody cold roasted up his ding-dong, yo.  

He was electro-CUTE-ed!  

Maybe if I got electrocuted I would turn into a person who is not nice?  (I think I am nice??)


Yea, let's see Evil JL! That'd be cool!
I reckon if I were electrocuted my evil and nice sides would just switch round. Wonder if it would be noticeable. I think they've reversed twice already now.

Oh, shit, on topicness. erm... music!
There.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2003, 09:18:18 pm »

Evil.....er...um...music?

Screw it - I'm off for a weekend of debauchery that's certain to maintain my evil and make me feel good!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Gravel
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2003, 11:09:37 pm »

Don't forget to go to church on Sunday morning, and to ask the good lord almighty up on high for forgiveness for all of your sinful acts and debauchery that damns your eternal soul.

Please forgive me for judging you and your lifestyle.  You are a super girl and will make the right decisions.  I believe in you!
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!

evildunston

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2003, 02:05:48 am »

Piss off, Nice Jough.
Logged
Don't make me come down there!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2003, 02:09:17 am »

Quote from: "evildunston"
Piss off, Nice Jough.


Dammit, I was hoping Evil JL would have a black leather thing going. Instead we got possessed little girl. Meh.

Edit: And telemarketing?! Noooooooooo! Oh the humanity!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2003, 02:13:16 am »

Hmmm.  EvilDunston looks kinda like that robo-girl from Small Wonder.  And lord knows SHE was plenty evil.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2003, 02:17:07 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Hmmm.  EvilDunston looks kinda like that robo-girl from Small Wonder.  And lord knows SHE was plenty evil.


I dunno, she could be eviler. Maybe if her shirt had a Disney logo or the little AOL guy.
Logged

evildunston

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2003, 02:18:35 am »

When I want your opinion about my avatar, I'll give it to you.  

Or else I'll just punch you in the face and steal your lunch money.  

:twisted:
Logged
Don't make me come down there!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up