Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gravel  (Read 6360 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2003, 02:28:04 am »

Evildunston should have a goatee and a cigarette to show she is in "parallel universe/evil twin" mode.  

Remember that show with the guy who was wanted for crimes comitted by his evil twin, and you could tell them apart by the fact that the bad one smoked?  It ran for about six minutes and I think it was called, "Two."  

Yes, yes it was.  An IMDB search turns up this info.  Does anybody else remember this show?  

It was absolutely awful, but in that campy, cheesy, can't-look-away kind of way.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2003, 02:34:38 am »

Quote from: "evildunston"
When I want your opinion about my avatar, I'll give it to you.  

Or else I'll just punch you in the face and steal your lunch money.


Also, "Scrambles" isn't a very evil title. How about "eats kittens"?
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2003, 02:40:42 am »

Hmmph.  More like NaughtyDunston.  Watch out or Daddy spank.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Gravel
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2003, 02:44:02 am »

Quote from: "evildunston"
Piss off, Nice Jough.


 :cry:
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!

evildunston

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2003, 02:54:28 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Dammit, I was hoping Evil JL would have a black leather thing going. Instead we got possessed little girl. Meh.


How's this?  It's a picture of me and some of my minions.  The one on the left is now my submissive love slave.  It's not exactly black leather, but I hope it will do.  I mean...um...it will be sufficient...or else :evil:

More evil!  More evil!

  :woo:  :fuckyou:  :smoke:  :twisted:  :P  :evil:  :loser:  :dead:  :pimp:
Logged
Don't make me come down there!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2003, 03:00:00 am »

Wow!  That's more like VERYNaughtyDunston!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nice Jough

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
    • http://poetryx.com
Gravel
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2003, 05:30:34 am »

[shielding his eyes]
Logged
You are super!  You're a special person!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2003, 04:18:19 pm »

Dang, EvilDunston.  You're bad at this whole being-evil thing.  I mean that in the nicest possible way.   :smooch:
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Gravel
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2003, 12:07:38 am »

The sad part is that "Nice Jough" is far more sinister than I could ever hope to be.

I'm not sure what it says about my personality when even my good site calls people "motherfuckers".

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Gravel
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2003, 12:48:46 am »

Quote from: "jough"
The sad part is that "Nice Jough" is far more sinister than I could ever hope to be.

I'm not sure what it says about my personality when even my good site calls people "motherfuckers".


Calvin? Is that you?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up