Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"  (Read 15500 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lane

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lanemcfadden.net

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212007

Something about the fat titties on a cartoon cat disturbs me.
Logged
He gets with the ladies, but in the end they do not like him.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 02:24:44 am »

I am glad to see that I was not the only one to be somewhat disturbed.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:39:00 am »

Oh my.

I DEFINITELY need an excuse to scream "this is a homeboy!" in public somewheres.

I need to somehow make it my catchphrase in the sitcom that is life.

Also: the last panel? Beef putting his arm around Ray as if to say "It's okay"? Nice touch.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 02:43:10 am »

Were I in Ray's place then neither of these ladies would be my first choice. I guess that I am not in favor of fat asses or fat titties.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 02:53:13 am »

Oh my God people are you serious? The dude finally shows us some T & A and you act like he showed you some roadklill sandwich hitting a nun.... ::sigh::
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 02:56:57 am »

Well... my two "types" in terms of my taste in women are generally either tall-and-strong Amazonian-type ladies or slightly-zaftig geek-goddess types but... hm... given Ray's two choices, I gotta go with rude titties.

I guess because... I mean, everybody's got an ass. I've got an ass.

But truely rude titties, man, it's like opening a pack of Marvel Universe Series 1 cards and finding a Silver Surfer hologram on top. Rarity is the secret soul of beauty.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 03:02:12 am »

Oh my God people are you serious? The dude finally shows us some T & A and you act like he showed you some roadklill sandwich hitting a nun.... ::sigh::


T, but no A
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 03:12:33 am »

I think I'd prefer roadkill hitting a nun.
Ray and Beef hit some skanky dives.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 03:57:54 am »

man. Is it a size thing? Is that what Rude is? I don't go for them so rude, myself.

The butt can/should be hella rude, though. Good lord, so rude.

But normally I go for the girls who are basically shaped like a small... stick of wood. Such as I am.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 04:03:23 am »

T, but no A

the nippleage is what is new and exciting (in however many uses of the word depending on your preferences)

I'm also more into the thin rail kind of girls, this stuff doesn't really do it for me. But I do truly appreciate well-formed breasts. JUST NOT ON CARTOON CATS
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 04:06:49 am »

Man, that is hella creepy. Well, I think that's a first for Achewood, not counting the "crummy-boobed" junkie at the transfer station and Teodor's "fun little tits" when they were doing Roomba Theatre presents Pump Up The Volume.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 04:10:20 am »

the nippleage is what is new and exciting (in however many uses of the word depending on your preferences)

I'm also more into the thin rail kind of girls, this stuff doesn't really do it for me. But I do truly appreciate well-formed breasts. JUST NOT ON CARTOON CATS

What about on furries?

And can we all agree that real breasts, regardless of well-formedness are better than gravity-defying fake ones that couldn't hold a dick if they attempted to do so with clamps? I'm looking at you, basically every woman in professional wrestling.
Logged

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 04:15:31 am »

Goddam it, there's a perfect d-brella days over sharing picture to put right fuck*ng here.

Both of them there kitty pronners are extremes TO THE MAXX
Logged
We must repeat!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 04:26:25 am »

Quote from: CortJstr
I'm looking at you, basically every woman in professional wrestling.

Stephanie MacMahon was MUCH more attractive back when her maguffies were as God made them.

Also, she talked less and sounded less like the Joker's moll Harley Quinn eating gravel.

Still, I must say... though, yes, the entire idea of anthropomorphic-cat female anatomy is gross and weird... every once in a while, the right kind of trashy-looking lady thrills me. Not every day, not most days, but there's something to be said for trashiness when you're in a certain mood.

There's that odd sort of... honest and earthiness about a trashy-looking lady.

Sort of like when you go into a mall you've never been in before and... it's an old mall, you know? The floors are discoloured, the food court is full of chain restaurants you thought no longer existed and... you can tell that the Dollar Store used to be a Bradlees but...

It's honest, you know? You think to yourself "now this is a mall as I remember it from my childhood".

Perhaps it's the directness of trashiness. "I am not worried about being pretty to other women or stylish or trying to prove I have money, I am specifically trying to make men I do not know horny for me." No foolin' around, you know?

She does not have cameltoe because her clothes are ill-fitting, she is showing you that she has a pu$$y.

Most of the time, it is too forward and crass for me, too.

But... I can understand. Some part of me identifies with Ray and Beef going for the dive-bar girls.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 05:42:30 am »

Perhaps it's the directness of trashiness. "I am not worried about being pretty to other women or stylish or trying to prove I have money, I am specifically trying to make men I do not know horny for me." No foolin' around, you know?

But a lot of the time the trashy ladies are trashy because they are obviously trying to trick us into thinking they are otherwise with their knock off handbags and giant fuck*ng glass rock rings and clothes that might have been attractive on them 20 years and/or kilos ago. I'm all for down to earth but I like the ladies who dress like sensible fuck*ng human beings.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up