Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"  (Read 15510 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 06:27:41 am »

Negative cans again? For digging tits?
Sorry?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 06:34:19 am »

You know, it's the ass that bothers me. There's rude, there's ruuuuude, and then there's just plain uncouth. That ass, I dare say, crosses the line.

Of course, the question has to be asked: whither the cake fetish?
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 06:42:49 am »

Quote from: V-Adore
There's rude, there's ruuuuude, and then there's just plain uncouth.

"Young lady, I am sorry, but your ass is disrespectful."

All I'm saying is... a really beautiful chest is, like, life-affirming. You can see one that's so good that you're just happy to be alive. Like you just wanna tell people about it. Hand out magazines about it on Saturday mornings. So good that you feel sorry for gay fellows and straight ladies who cannot appreciate it fully.

A really beautiful chest can be such as someone reacts to a great smelling soap in a commerical.

Asses can be sexy or rude or full-on disrespectful... but they can't give you an Irish Spring moment of clarity.

And by "you" I of course mean "me".
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 09:31:53 am »

Of course, the question has to be asked: whither the cake fetish?

Due to Ray's extreme turn-around, he will now subscribe to 'frosting-dippers', a website dedicated to women who gently place their breasts, nipple first, into creamy German-style chocolate cakes and other expensive and professionally decorated pastries (provided by "c a k e s ;").

It should be noted that this site, while a very small niche market, rides off the traffic it gets from those who are mislead by the title and investigate out of pure curiosity.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 09:51:56 am »

After much deliberation, Achewood has come out in opposition to bras.

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE.  FIRST ITS ROCK HARD CAT COCK.

NOW IT IS RUDE KITTY TITTIES
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 12:10:59 pm »

"After much deliberation, Achewood has come out as the furry fap strip it always knew it was deep down inside."

Well, perhaps not. But the sight of pendulous cat teats did send a cold chill up my spine.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 12:18:58 pm »


All I'm saying is... a really beautiful chest is, like, life-affirming. You can see one that's so good that you're just happy to be alive. Like you just wanna tell people about it. Hand out magazines about it on Saturday mornings. So good that you feel sorry for gay fellows and straight ladies who cannot appreciate it fully.

LFM, next time someone stares rudely at my bosom I will try not to get angry but rather imagine that they are being inspired to poetry.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 01:50:58 pm »

Heh heh.  She said "bosom".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 02:12:20 pm »

I am going to personally attribute the trashy looking women to Onstad's inexperience with drawing the female form and his spending too much time on MySpace.
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 02:26:12 pm »

I was so disturbed - not by the titties or ass, but how the ladies are basically human-noid with cat ears.  There was a comic book like this.  I don't remember what it was called.  But there was a bunch of humanoid looking animals that had sex all the time.  It was awful.

Also re: rude titties - I totally have rude titties.  I have to be very careful, because they are the equivalent of telling someone their momma's so fat.  My titties will straight up tell you they think the dinner you cooked was awful, then spit in your face.  My titties do not leave a tip no matter how excellent the service.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 02:45:50 pm »

"After much deliberation, Achewood has come out as the furry fap strip it always knew it was deep down inside."

Well, perhaps not. But the sight of pendulous cat teats did send a cold chill up my spine.

The sight of the teats was discomforting, but I was more bothered by the resultant overwhelming fear that These Belov'd Fora would immediately be overrun by furries.

All posting Beef/Showbiz slash fic, all sketching Molly as a fox or a skunk because it's not good enough for her to just be a cat, all writing in character as another resident of the Achewood Undergroud...
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 03:26:15 pm »

All I can think about is how Onstad is going to explain to his Grandkids why Grampa used to draw Rude Cat Titties...

"Come here kid and sit on on my knee, I'm gonna tell you all about disrespectful ass and plain up rude titties"
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 03:47:24 pm »

Also re: rude titties - I totally have rude titties.  I have to be very careful, because they are the equivalent of telling someone their momma's so fat.  My titties will straight up tell you they think the dinner you cooked was awful, then spit in your face.  My titties do not leave a tip no matter how excellent the service.

Baby, rude titties are the tip.

"Young lady, I am sorry, but your ass is disrespectful."

All I'm saying is... a really beautiful chest is, like, life-affirming. You can see one that's so good that you're just happy to be alive. Like you just wanna tell people about it. Hand out magazines about it on Saturday mornings. So good that you feel sorry for gay fellows and straight ladies who cannot appreciate it fully.

A really beautiful chest can be such as someone reacts to a great smelling soap in a commerical.

Asses can be sexy or rude or full-on disrespectful... but they can't give you an Irish Spring moment of clarity.

And by "you" I of course mean "me".

When I was in school one of my friends was 1st runner up to Miss Virginia. Her friends called her Boobs because she was like 5'5" and they were 80% of her body mass. And also because she asked us to. Anyway, one day after she walks away my coworker looks at me and says, "I know I'm gay and everything, but sometimes I just want to rub my face in them." Because even really, really gay guys can appreciate great breasts.
Logged

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 04:48:41 pm »

Quote
NOW IT IS RUDE KITTY TITTIES

Whoa wha wait a minute - if it's really kitty titties, shouldn't there be like 10 of 'em?
Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 04:56:11 pm »

The prospect of a forum invasion by a slavering horde of catfuckers was partially responsible for that chill, I'm sure. That is the sort of situation — like juggling babies filled with nitroglycerine — from which nothing good can come at all.

I think the greater cause of my discomfort, though, was doing the usual eyes-up thing upon seeing the sort of ripely endowed yet slightly trashy female figure of which I am so deeply fond, only to find it topped off with the scrotum-like visage of felis onstadus. That's some nightmare fuel RIGHT there.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up