Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"  (Read 15464 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2007, 08:44:34 pm »

Quote from: A-CAP
Rude tits are not marxist. Rude tits are Capitalist all the way.

Oh, rude titties can be exploited in a Capitalist way, there is no doubtsy 'boutsy.

But such are all means of power. The Dark Side of the Rude can take you to the top of the world but few have been known to exploit the dark side without getting hell of arrogant and sloppy about it and invariably falling further than they rose.

Anna Nicole Smith's titties were so rude that they spun the dial and became unrude by the end of her days and... what did it leave her with? A baby daughter that her own son most likely sired and hell of poisoned by her lawyer.

Britney Spears rode her titty power to the highest heights of fame and adulation and... here she is, shaved bald in Tarzana to avoid drug testing, on the run from rehab in Malibu, her crazy-like-a-fox loser ex-husband holding all the cards on their children and a big chunk of her fortune and a tacky ass tattoo to boot.

Like matter or energy, rude titties cannot be created or destroyed by any means of production. They are a gift from The Fun God, not just to the ladies that bear them, but to the world entire. We are talking Liberation Theology up in here.

Yes, their power can be used selgiraffely... but receptacles of such divine power are not mere objects. To use them recklessly and not for the good of the proletariat and/or awesome-sex is to invite Cosmic Retribution. To abuse the gift of rude titties is to invite a Karma Tornado.

All sorts of minor sins that elsewise the universe would full-on let slide come flipping on back at you like a maelstrom. Have you ever met a stripper who was happy? This worker of the world sure hasn't. Have you ever met someone in the pornography industry who wasn't either in The Heart of the Storm or barely hanging on to their sanity, like a hobbit all trying to hang onto a ring of power just a little bit longer before being corrupted? This worker of the world sure hasn't.

Rude titties are here to make people happy, party people. Most especially the lady they have chosen to hell of grow on but for the entire world. Maybe even only that lady and one dude (or even hotter, one other lady) are meant to directly enjoy them?

But their rad beauty is for us all, to remind us why living is awesome.

Rudeness knows when it is being hoarded by plutocrats and rudeness will disappear when so abused, such is the wisdom of the Fun God behind their power. Rude titties misused will use their rudeness and simply be... big ol' titties. Which are still nice, usually, but hell of less powerful and hell of less rude.

Rude titties are not merely big titties, spake the Buddha, the lunch is not merely the meal.

Some of the rudest titties are titties that would be small on a different less awesome lady. You will know when titties are disrespectful to all the other teats in the room, cup sizes and measurements are for bankers and thieves who measure out rudeness in coffeespoons.

You cannot define rude titties but you will know them by their deeds.

Rude titties are here to make us all happy.

Senator, janitor, mother and nun.
Rude titties are here to make this life fun.

Rude titties know not the ledger marks of scriveners. They know only of awesome.

Awesome is for everyone.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nate_Small

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2007, 02:10:32 am »

Good God Little Falls I just need to pop in from my lurking to say that your posts are probably the most entertaining commentaries I've read on any subject. Ever. Way better than Larry King, no lies.
Logged
Tough Customer Ham Pockets

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2007, 06:53:59 pm »

AMAZING

yeah, for reals, hell of cans. That was poignant.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: February 21, 2007 - "A perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger"
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2007, 07:00:00 pm »

dude, im just coming out in favor or rude tits. And they are not anti-capitalist.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I think a rude titties t-shirt would be nice.  *cough*Word Front*cough*
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile

You will know when titties are disrespectful to all the other teats in the room, cup sizes and measurements are for bankers and thieves who measure out rudeness in coffeespoons.

Oh you get a tiny can for that one. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

I very much enjoy the idea that I got a tiny can for defending the potential rudeness of tiny cans.

Words are awesome.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile

Oh wow, I didn't notice that.  Indeed they are. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up