Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )  (Read 11771 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2007, 04:23:50 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2007, 10:20:21 pm »

You are not old enough to drink.

Hot.

Thanks for reviving this thread, I was beginning to disregard my drink recipe. It's almost done, I swear.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Enkidu

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • I think my hearts explodin! THESE KNIVES!
    • View Profile
Re: Phone call from a Fireman (22 February 2007 )
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2007, 01:04:28 am »

Hot.

Thanks for reviving this thread, I was beginning to disregard my drink recipe. It's almost done, I swear.
The Breast Man's Drink should not be subject to second guessing.  Well, that is, excepting a reasonable enigma of choice due to the duality of the breast's nature.  Righty or Lefty?  I can't decide which I'd rather squeeze.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up