Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: the Simpson's movie  (Read 3696 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: the Simpson's movie
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 05:26:55 pm »

A note on the wall says "MAGIC WORD XERBERT".
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: the Simpson's movie
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 07:20:33 am »

I haven't watched a new episode of the Simpons in its entirety since probably 2000. I just pretend they stopped making new episodes nearly a decage ago.

Wow, I may be 22, but boy did that last sentence make me feel old.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: the Simpson's movie
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 02:02:31 pm »

For dessert tonight?  Raspberry Zerbert. 

I just blew your minds.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: the Simpson's movie
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 06:06:24 am »

I wish the Simpsons was still as fantastic as it was 14 years ago so I could show up at school the Monday after the Simpsons movie opens and say "I've seen the Simpsons movie THIRTEEN TIMES" and not feel like a complete idiot.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: the Simpson's movie
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 02:28:13 pm »

I wish the Simpsons was still as fantastic as it was 14 years ago so I could show up at school the Monday after the Simpsons movie opens and say "I've seen the Simpsons movie THIRTEEN TIMES" and not feel like a complete idiot.

I remember in middle and high school the show was required viewing. It didn't matter how late you were out Sunday night you had damn well better have taped the Simpsons and watched it before school Monday morning or you were jolly well fucked when it came to conversation. South Park was like that for about a year.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: the Simpson's movie
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 06:19:59 am »

For dessert tonight?  Raspberry Zerbert. 

I just blew your minds.

Yes.  Yes you did.  Thank you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up