Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: If I got an achewood tattoo...  (Read 4299 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 02:42:40 am »

Nah, mexican magic realism Pat on your boobs, just to make your future sex life more 'interesting'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 06:01:42 pm »

i guess i was just imagining getting a tattoo in the first place, and then having it be, say, roast beef in heaven, and then never ever getting another tattoo.



and anyways, as with most tattoos i've seen in real life or not, they are pretty much a bad idea. subscribing to suicide girls really opened my eyes to the stupidity of people, no matter how female and attractive they may be.



i could get a flow chart mapped all over my body. 

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 09:01:05 pm »

and anyways, as with most tattoos i've seen in real life or not, they are pretty much a bad idea.
Most things are a bad idea, when it gets right down to it. Don't let that stop you!

subscribing to suicide girls really opened my eyes to the stupidity of people, no matter how female and attractive they may be.
That qualifier kills me. Who is on that site, Divine and Alexis Arquette?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 10:50:21 pm »

The Suicide Girls opened for GNR when I saw them in December.

They did this... like... pretty tame strip-tease show that was occasionally funny/interesting but pretty much never sexy. The lack of sexiness wasn't so much out of the essential PG-13-ness of only stripping down to pasties and G-strings and...

A lot more to do with the fact that even though they were ladies with nice bodies who were nearly naked, they were all... like... tattooed to fuck-all and had like mohawks of dreadlocks and some of them were in vampire make-up and shit like that.

The whole thing about liking ladies who look like they used to be Hell's Angels before the sex change, I'll never get.

I mean, I understand why Axl made them an opening act, he's all like a fuck*ng Roman Emperor at this point and trying to see how much decadence he can get away with, while he takes a shit into a golden toilet and Dizzy feeds him grapes.

I am cool with the IDEA of having your opening act be a strip show, just to prove how much you can get away with because you're Axl fuck*ng Rose. That's fine.

But I'm not really into that kind of "nasty" sexy. Trashy is occasionally nice but I draw the line at nasty.

Summary: Suicide Girls? Boo to that.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 09:02:11 am »

Hmm, I guess I would describe the look they're going for as "weird" more than "nasty," and I definitely associate "weird" with "hot."  I'm not so into suicide girls because the pictures feel superficial to me.  But I like my porn with a little bit of sci-fi, a dash of surrealism, and along those lines maybe some images of bodies decorated in ways that you wouldn't normally think to decorate bodies.  And I was a bit goth in high school, so when people get their goth on it feels kind of like a show of solidarity.  Really, though, I think I can find people of any genre attractive if we get along well enough. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 01:26:45 pm »

I can dig the suicide girls but can imagine the stage show would probably showcase the freakiest they have to offer which isn't always my cup of tea either (tats and piercings can be nice if they aren't overdone but I just want to buy people with dreadlocks shampoo)
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: If I got an achewood tattoo...
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 11:42:39 pm »

Yeah, on the internet, some of the Sucide Girls stuff is fine and sexy and so on. Just... you know... hot ladies who happen to be wearing too much eyeliner and have their hair clearly dyed black or whatever. Slightly distracting but definitely still hot.

But (a.) the touring show seemed to have picked the nastiest over-pierced over-tattooed over-makeuped ladies they had with the weirdest haircuts and (b.) the little "stories" to their dance were sometimes interesting or funny but pretty much not sexy.

Nearly naked nasty ladies re-enacting that scene from Reservior Dogs with the ear? Interesting.

Nearly naked nasty ladies pretending to be flight attendants giving the flight instructions? Funny.

Nearly naked nasty lady who was really really really good at hula hooping? Very interesting.

The hula hoop is a damned difficult thing to be REALLY good at and I salute the nasty lady.

But sexy?

Not at all sexy.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up