Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Poll

Best Possible Decision Flow Chart

ray
- 3 (9.7%)
nice pete
- 11 (35.5%)
teodore
- 1 (3.2%)
lyle
- 5 (16.1%)
roast beef
- 1 (3.2%)
Touamb Hive Mind
- 5 (16.1%)
Philippe
- 2 (6.5%)
pat
- 3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30


Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.  (Read 10064 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 05:54:09 pm »

Why isn't Philippe on the poll?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 06:05:33 pm »

I am more disturbed by the idea of a TOUAMB hive mind.

The combined knowledge of the regular and semi-regular posters on this place would be a dangerously eclectic beast and could probably wreak all sorts of havoc if turned to ill means.

Also, "eclectic" never looked right to me. Too many "c"s for such a small word.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 06:29:48 pm »

Why isn't Philippe on the poll?

Because his appeared in the lower right hand corner of Beef's chart.
Logged

rabidambulance

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 06:56:47 pm »

It should be "cue," not "queue," for the braveheart.

also, this is basically a good way to go through life.

Or "Queue up Braveheart in the list of movies I'm going to watch."  If that list is empty, Braveheart is coming on next.

Speaking of queues, I wonder what Ray's Netflix queue looks like.
Logged

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 06:57:47 pm »

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Logged
We must repeat!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 07:24:35 pm »

Quote from: rabidambulance
Speaking of queues, I wonder what Ray's Netflix queue looks like.

Rich people don't have Netflix. Rich people just... buy DVDs and then stick 'em in a corner somewhere.

Though he is an imaginary cat, he is an obscenely rich imaginary cat. He's probably in a club that just sends him every DVD that comes out every Tuesday. Roast Beef probably offered to come up with some sort of organizational system back when the pile was still manageable but now...

Now, Beef dreads the idea of being taken up on the offer because it is one thing to organize a couple hundred DVDs and it is another thing to organize six or seven thousand DVDs. Especially when so many of the DVDs are probably kids' movies or weird direct-to-video stuff they'd never watch and... so very many situations where they have four different versions of the movie with all different bonus features.

Beef all waking up at night, wondering if he'd put the fullscreen version of Silence of the Lambs ahead of the "You Look Like A Rube Edition" of Silence of the Lambs or behind it, screaming out the possibilities in terror.

"Shh, honey..." Molly might say on reflex, "you've had this nightmare before. Remember, you'd organize them in order of DVD release date, earlier first. It's okay, it's okay, go back to sleep."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 07:31:45 pm »

LFM--  YES!

I am also a fan of the thing where you find a really attractive girl in a place where there -ought- to be really attractive girls, but there usually aren't.

The only example I can think of is when I came into the radio station for my first show to find a mind bendingly hot girl doing a show. And playing really good music. I died a little bit.

Also, it made me realize why I like glasses so much. She was utterly terrifying and I was basically afraid to even say hi to her until she put on her glasses. Somehow they make a girl seem accessible.

At least, for me. Fuck, she is so rude.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:15 pm »

I confess I'd love to see the TOUAMB flowchart, if only because it would inevitably involve a box labeled "Giraffe placenta?" with the options of NO or HELL NO.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 08:56:39 pm »

TOUAMB Flow Chart (rough draft)

"Sick Fuck or Hot Nerd Girl?" if "Sick Fuck" then "How sick?" if "Hot Nerd Girl" then "Rude Titties?"

If "Hell of sick" then "Well what entertainment product is this person into?" If "Only minorly sick" then "How can we make him sicker?"

If "Full-On Rude" then "Hell yes!" if "Not exactly rude" then you cycle back into "Well what entertainment product is this person into?" because as long as you are a nerd girl, it is totally okay if you do not have rude titties.

We still want to talk about entertainment product. We just wanted to know.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 09:59:50 pm »

LF mets - CANNED
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 10:59:33 pm »

I am now running back to work before that LFM post makes my penis roll over and open Visio 'cause then I would be like all having to make this and I just can't spare the time right now...NO I MUST DO STUFF FOR THE AUSSIES AND KIWIS...

(we'll see)
Logged
We must repeat!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 11:12:22 pm »

Because his appeared in the lower right hand corner of Beef's chart.


Why would that mean I shouldn't get to vote for it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 11:33:46 pm »

Why would that mean I shouldn't get to vote for it?

A fair criticism, and one that appears to have been acknowledged in the poll.
Logged

Enkidu

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • I think my hearts explodin! THESE KNIVES!
    • View Profile
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 11:43:38 pm »

I was going to vote Lyle, but his chart is probably like Phillippes - all with just two things on it.

Drink <----> Do something crass
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 1, 2007 - A baseball cap can hold the average puke.
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 12:33:40 am »

I voted for Ray because everyone needs a Lesson Corner. It is one of the most important things in life.

I think mine would be this:

You should not drink caffeine-----Why?--->Because last time you did, you destroyed ceramic roof tiles that were ON a two-story building by walking on them.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up