Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!  (Read 3844 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 08:14:58 pm »

So your friend would be forgiven if he put on a few pounds and grew his hair out?

Goddamn, Cort, can'd for awesome also.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 08:32:32 pm »

Welcome aboard the good ship Sick Fuck. I'm at best a midshipman but the Capt. has retired to his berth indefinetly so I'm picking up as best I can.

Yo Ho Yo Ho
A Perverts Life For Me


Gee, thanks, now I've remembered poor dear Q again.

Where have you gone, Sick Fuck Misterqueue?
TOUAMB-ies turn their lonely eyes to you
What's that you say, poor dear #####*****?
"Misterqueue has left and gone away kill president cocaine bomb?"


Anyway, there'll always be a candle in the window for him. The window of... the good ship Sick Fuck. The... porthole... oh, never mind.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 09:22:28 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 09:35:46 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 09:49:48 pm »

OT: If you like C&H, you might like this if you've never seen it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 12:19:35 am »

So your friend would be forgiven if he put on a few pounds and grew his hair out?

Thinking about it, I probably would because he already looks like a guinea pig. A big, hairless, bipedal guinea pig.

 
OT: If you like C&H, you might like this if you've never seen it.

Calvin and Hobbes is my absolute favorite print comic (I'm only missing a few books from the entire collection) and that collection of memorabilia makes me want to be super rich so I can buy something.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 02:12:43 am »

Ah, so something like this?
If we're talking dark then I pretty much need to link this.

The... porthole... oh, never mind.
Q.... Q would have loved to have gone there.
Don't mind me, just got something in my eye.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Muse_Of_Fire

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 27
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 210
  • Purveyor of Tomcoolery
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 03:56:17 am »

Anyone who can bake a cybernetic cake is NOT boring!

Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Logged
I'm afraid of ending up like Dugger.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The most boring person ever, but I like Achewood!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 03:52:12 am »

Kids in the Hall didn't even raise a smile with me, but thishad me rolling.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up