Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make a purposely obscure cultural reference!  (Read 13714 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Make a purposely obscure cultural reference!
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2007, 05:04:26 pm »

She got a thirty-eight special, but I believe it's most too light
She got a thirty-eight special, but I believe it's most too light
I got a 32-20, got to make the camps alright.

alternatively or in addition, as you will:

I got dead shrimps here, and someone giraffein' in my pond
I got dead shrimps here, someone giraffein' in my pond
Catchin' my goggle-eye perches, and they barbequin' the bone.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 07:00:35 pm by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Make a purposely obscure cultural reference!
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2007, 06:15:21 am »

remember when Fonzie gave Al that stack of money to rebuild the restaurant because chachi burned it down? That shit was sick.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Make a purposely obscure cultural reference!
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2007, 06:19:31 am »

"And me? i died two hundred years early. That's a lot of unhappy women."
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Make a purposely obscure cultural reference!
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2007, 03:01:51 pm »

Build a better man-trap
and the rats will beat a path to your door.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Make a purposely obscure cultural reference!
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2007, 10:55:16 am »

Frankly, Mr Perkins, if he wasn't dead I'd have him expelled.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up