Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dick + The Fags (09-29-03)  (Read 5569 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2003, 07:53:06 am »

Quote from: "beverly"
Quote from: "jough"
So ferocious j, why are you and the other band members in litigation with Dick?


do you know people in real life who like you?  I ask because you are an asshole


I like 'em both too. For the record, I think on occasion they are both assholes. So am I. So are most everyone on this board (except JLDunston, of course).
Logged

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2003, 11:10:50 am »

evildunston sure is though. why do we let hott assholes get away with being assholes?

also, I think Onstad has recently viewed the movie A Mighty Wind, now available on DVD and video, but this is pure conjecture.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2003, 12:38:51 pm »

<obligatory reference>I use public toilets and I piss on the seat!</obligatory reference>
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2003, 08:23:37 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
<obligatory reference>I use public toilets and I piss on the seat!</obligatory reference>

Well, I like to park in the handicapped spaces and watch handicapped people make handicapped faces. So there.

(prolly paraphrased because I'm not googling for this.)
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2003, 08:32:45 pm »

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, hot pink, with whaleskin hubcabs and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 MPH getting on mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers, and when I'm done suckin' down those greaseball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag and then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side and there ain't a goddamned thing anybody can do about it. You know why?

Because we got the bomb, that's why.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2003, 08:52:12 pm »

Two words: nuclear fuckin' weapons
Logged

FeeReep

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
still beating the hoss that is dead
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2003, 10:07:49 pm »

John Wayne's not dead, he's frozen.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Dick + The Fags (9/29/03)
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2003, 09:54:15 pm »

Yes, but Denis Leary's carrier is.[/i]
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up