Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks small, is small... feels small.  (Read 6857 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Looks small, is small... feels small.
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2007, 10:13:20 pm »

...and then Zartan would turn out to be Onstad.

Which, when you consider that the GI Joe toy Zartan was a disguise master with a split personality disorder, actually kind of makes sense.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Looks small, is small... feels small.
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2007, 12:13:54 am »

...and then Zartan would turn out to be Onstad.

Which, when you consider that the GI Joe toy Zartan was a disguise master with a split personality disorder, actually kind of makes sense.

But he is always revealed when exposed to direct sunlight. Hence the job as professional web-comic artist
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Looks small, is small... feels small.
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 03:55:08 am »

Umm, how would a person go about securing a pin/a shirt/etc?

Well, our production out here made them by hand. If you go to www.vday.org you can get some hella awesome gear, including a hat that says "pu$$y WARRIOR" on it.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Looks small, is small... feels small.
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2007, 10:02:33 pm »

Thank you - it's just that the pin sounded so awesome, I really wanted one for my lovely wife.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Looks small, is small... feels small.
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2007, 05:56:50 pm »

Quote from: linnea
If you go to www.vday.org you can get some hella awesome gear, including a hat that says "pu$$y WARRIOR" on it.

Oh, man. Now I want to hear that dude from The Warriors say:

"pu$$y Warr-i-ors, come out and play-ay-ay!"

I want to hear this a LOT.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Looks small, is small... feels small.
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2007, 06:51:16 pm »

Oh, man. Now I want to hear that dude from The Warriors say:

"pu$$y Warr-i-ors, come out and play-ay-ay!"

I want to hear this a LOT.

I want to hear the crazy uber-Christian lady from "Trading Spouses" say "I AM A pu$$y!  WARRIOR!"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up