One Giant Grit does sound like a scary concept. It also sounds like a Barenaked Ladies or They Might Be Giants Song. Maybe someone here could write the lyrics.
Well, I'm not that talented (or motivated), but here's one I made with the
Alanis Morissette Lyric Generator"Why"
Bowls, rednecks, upset stomachs
Why God, Why?
Rednecks, hominy, One Giant Grit
Why God, Why?
What have I done to deserve this black horror?
Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of One Giant Grit
Like a Poe character, I'm wordy and alone
Why God, Why?
Maize, bowls, mush
Why God, Why?
One Giant Grit, mush, upset stomachs
Why God, Why?
What have I done to deserve this black disaster that is my life?
Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of One Giant Grit
Like a Poe character, I'm wordy and alone
Why God, Why?
What have I done to deserve this black misery?
Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of One Giant Grit
Like a Poe character, I'm wordy and alone
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
Why God, Why?
------------
I'm sure you can all do better.