Yum is not the standard reaction to ladies tearing off their panties with both hands.
Y'know something, though?
If I was in a room and a lady was literally tearing her panties off with both hands, unprovoked?
I would actually be sort of frightened. All Hulkin' out on her underdrawers because she cannot go ONE MORE SECOND without mating... I would be pretty much frightened. This crosses a line past what is a sexy forwardness or a sexy admission of arousal and... goes into a weird animal place that I cannot necessarily zero-to-sixty into.
My first thoughts would be along the lines of "is this woman mentally-challenged or insane in some way? has she gone into some crazy Spock-like baby-heat and she's not gonna stop until she's got me locked in for a small ball of cells' college education? if none of the above are true, is she so worked up that she is going to accidentally rip my dick off?"
If a woman stepped into my room and wordlessly shredded her panties with her bare hands while fixing a determined gaze on me with no other explanation, I would basically jump out the window on instinct.
"This woman wants to kill me or, worse, wants to make a child! EVACUATE! EVACUATE!"
As Andre 3000 said so eloquently "I'm just bein' honest, uh uh, I'm... just bein' honest."