Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moichendising!  (Read 6695 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2007, 04:23:39 pm »

This makes no sense to me.

What the hell is an Octopus?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 04:47:58 pm by NYU »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2007, 04:39:42 pm »

What the hell is an Ocotopus?

Oh, I know what an ocotopus is - I just have no experience with an octopus.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 07:06:57 pm »

I think he means that he isn't one of the octopals, Nabu.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 09:01:43 pm »

I think he means that he isn't one of the octopals, Nabu.

Shall we stone him or burn him?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 09:13:45 pm »

Both! Prepare... the burning stones.

... If you can't get them to catch fire, their just being really hot will be okay too. No worries. This is a business-casual stoning, after all.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Moichendising!
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2007, 09:58:13 pm »

Shall we stone him or burn him?

Given the thread title I think we should just drop a giant statue on his foot.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up