Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazon Wish Lists  (Read 6555 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2003, 03:58:37 am »

Chocolate Macadamia Nut Crunch Cookies.

Speaking of, when I started the board someone wanted to send me cookies as a thank you, but of course I never accept baked goods from people on the internet, so he sent a photo of cookies instead.

Problem is, I lost the e-mail but have the photo.  I think it was one of the regulars - but please PM me as I have a present for you.

-- J.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2003, 04:01:02 am »

Jough's security settings don't allow him to accept cookies.

There's a poem there somewhere.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2003, 05:53:31 pm »

I'm in.

Here's my Amazon list so far:



I'll whip up a Dunston-approved list soon.

Sounds like fun!!
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2003, 06:28:23 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
I'm in.

Here's my Amazon list so far:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/ref=cm_wl_topnav_all-product-search/002-0603659-7138406

I'll whip up a Dunston-approved list soon.

Sounds like fun!!


Dude, you have *batteries* on your wish list.

And a Barbra Streisand album.

And an iPaq.

What is up with that?  I think you posted the generic list with your session info on it again.

People, you cannot just post your browser string and expect it to be your wishlist.  Without us having your sign-in cookie on our computers we cannot see your list that way.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2003, 06:34:52 pm »

I clicked on his link and it sent me to MY wish list.

I think Jough mentioned this before: what you do is, "send a friend your wish list" and send it to yourself. Then use THAT link in your post.

I'm pretty sure that is what I did.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2003, 07:29:39 pm »

Yikes.  Jim feel stupid now.

Jim try to fix before further embarrassment erupt.

Jim hope this one work: http://www.amazon.com/o/registry/1M99PBEL3D2ZQ/

The batteries are for my Rabbit Pearl, and the Barbra Streisand album...well, I guess you found out more about me than you wanted to know....
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2003, 08:06:19 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
The batteries are for my Rabbit Pearl

Well, it's always good to have backups.

Anyway, will get on this ASAP.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2003, 10:05:56 pm »

Jim, I love the movie list: For a few dollars more, Seven Samurai,  Saving Private Ryan......and Snoopy, Come Home.

Chicks dig the sensitive guys, man. Rock On.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2003, 10:55:41 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

Chicks dig the sensitive guys, man. Rock On.


Too bad I'm married.  The sad saga of Snoopy and Lila might have gotten some extra something-something.  

Think of it as a palate cleanser after watching Lee Van Cleef slaughter his way through the West in For A Few Dollars More and Days of Wrath.

I'm sure chicks dig guys who are into calculus, bugs and tuberculosis too!
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2003, 12:07:51 am »

Quote from: "Limmo"
I'm sure chicks dig guys who are into calculus, bugs and tuberculosis too!

*Swoon*
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Amazon Wish Lists
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2003, 08:22:02 pm »

mmmm, calculus and bugs.

Anyway... have an Amazon wish list set up, but I'm still adding and deleting things (I burned an old gift certificate I had sitting around, so hopefully now at least some of the stuff on the WL is on its way to me). I'll post it as soon as things stabilize. Ideally, I'll get a JLD-safe list up too.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up