Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB rank ladder  (Read 4075 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
TOUAMB rank ladder
« on: March 10, 2007, 02:32:59 am »

Whats the deal with the post ranking ladder?
Is it automatic? Is the information available anywhere on what post count = what rank?
Basically I don't like being Dr.Kisses.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 02:38:00 am »

Whats the deal with the post ranking ladder?
Is it automatic? Is the information available anywhere on what post count = what rank?
Basically I don't like being Dr.Kisses.

It's based on post count only. At this point I wish I'd been keeping a list. All I remember is 0=Scrambles the Dog, 500ish = King of the Make-outs, and of course my current one.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 02:46:44 am »

Basically I don't like being Dr.Kisses.

Please don't ask me to reconsider.

I'M SORRY DOCTOR KISSES, I'M SO SORRY, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 02:56:49 am »

I'm pretty sure like two more posts will cure you of dr. kissesdom.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 04:10:35 am »

oh hell yes.

Be careful, though - it's a harsh mistress, and you don't know when you're going to change into something else (or what it'll be) until it happens. It'll make you think long and hard before hitting 'post'.

I used to be Nightlife fuck*ng Mingus. God DAMN it!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 04:35:50 am »

Hit the tipjar and you can be whoever you want to be.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 04:37:21 am »

Not to be picky, and not to be a dick, but that's sort of what I did originally. I didn't realize it would expire.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 04:52:47 am »

I think you need to send a private message to the man, the myth, the legend . . . God's Own Dick . . . Jough.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 05:06:11 am »

jough, A-CAP should get "Aaaarthurrrr!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 07:49:38 am »

Here's a question: What's with the "Sweet Fancy Moses?" custom title I have?  I have no idea why it's been ascribed to me, it just appeared a long time ago, and I sort of liked it, so I said nothing for fear that it would disappear.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 09:23:18 am »

It's something you said once right?  I have vauge memories of you asking for it and since you are TOUAMBer of the Year with an unprecedented string of Hall of Fame caliber postings you pretty much get whatever you want up in here.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 05:04:42 pm »

Here's a question: What's with the "Sweet Fancy Moses?" custom title I have?  I have no idea why it's been ascribed to me, it just appeared a long time ago, and I sort of liked it, so I said nothing for fear that it would disappear.

And at this point it's not like we can just do a search, as the text appears in literally all of your posts.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 11:38:29 pm »

I feel as if the rank ladder should have something to do with the "time wasted" thing in the user info box. I am just about to hit one whole day spent on this board.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 12:41:14 am »

On the topic of the rankings...

I actually feel, like, kinda bad that I seem to have exceeded in post-count the esteemed Hobot, as she is one of the people that seems to always come up in the "Awesome People That Aren't Around Much Anymore" discussions.

It is a weird sort of internet guilt. She seemed pretty funny and awesome and I realize that in comparison to her, I am probably pretty much a crap dude.

I sorta feel like the younger son in a Lifetime movie whose much-better-at-everything sibling died in some sort of tragic event and now... I'm just a walking reminder to Meredith Baxter-Birney-Cougar-Mellancamp that her better kid died and I'm just sort of here.

Such as Arnold is gone and only Danny Devito remains.

The internet is weird.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 12:47:27 am by littlefallsmets »
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 12:47:57 am »

Such as Arnold is gone and only Danny Devito remains.

Guh? Wow. That seems backwards to me.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up