Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB rank ladder  (Read 4058 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 12:52:14 am »

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 02:32:06 am »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096320/

Education.

Oh no, I've seen Twins. I'm just surprised that someone would think Arnold was the better half, is all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 02:50:32 am »

Gotcha.

In that sense, a dude agrees.

He's infinitely more talented as an actor and has proven to be a pretty damn good behind the camera as a producer as well. There is pretty much no doubt he'd be a better governor as well.

Pretty much the only people who'd be worse governors than Arnold are... uhm... working in the White House as... the heads of the entire country instead of just a state. Yeah.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 04:18:07 am »

my favorite was when my friend Sarah slept in Hobot's room at college. And said she was awesome, but also kind of creepy and scary.

That is how I would like to think of her, forever.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 04:26:43 am »

Gotcha.

In that sense, a dude agrees.

He's infinitely more talented as an actor and has proven to be a pretty damn good behind the camera as a producer as well. There is pretty much no doubt he'd be a better governor as well.

Pretty much the only people who'd be worse governors than Arnold are... uhm... working in the White House as... the heads of the entire country instead of just a state. Yeah.

Hey, don't forget about Jeb! He's craptastic!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 05:06:00 am »

I realize that in comparison to her, I am probably pretty much a crap dude.


No.  You are not a crap dude in comparison to anyone. 

Hobot is not a crap lady.

You are both astoundingly rad in your own separate ways. 

Get down with your Bad Selves.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2007, 02:47:41 am »

Spend those next 40 posts wisely, my friend. After that, for 100 posts, you are teh gay!

Is that how you do that? I am new at the internets.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 04:32:30 am »

Nabu - when we switched to this new board software, I had to re-create everyone's titles manually again.  Yours must've slipped the crack.  Let me know what yours was or what you want it to be now and I'll hook you back up again.

A-CAP - you gots mail, son.  Just let me know what you want your new title to be, and thanks again for the simoleans.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 01:51:54 pm »

Huh - I didn't know there was new software. I pretty much just figured this thing ran itself, like a '59 Mercury or somesuch. I think I will go back through all the archives, find something suitable, and apply again.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB rank ladder
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 04:12:37 pm »

0-24 Scrambles the dog
25-49 Dr. Kisses
50-99 YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
100-199 Chucklebot
200-249 Showbiz
250- 329 Todd
330-399 Lie Bot
400-4?? Dr. Andretti
5??-5?? Lyle
5??-??? King of the Make-Outs


This is what I was able to figure out from the stats page in case anyone else was wondering.

I wasn't sure if I really wanted a custom title, since I was enjoying the sense of discovery whenever it changed on its own, but I'm not going to wait another 500 posts now to find out what the next one is.

Just let me move some money into my Paypal account first.  It's all dried up at present.  I need to do that anyway... I've been meaning to buy a Freezepop album from their online store and that's the only kind of payment they take.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up