Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am trying to haxor javascript  (Read 2690 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
I am trying to haxor javascript
« on: March 13, 2007, 05:18:41 pm »

For registration on a certain website.

Name length is set to a minimum, via a crappy JS. I've been toying with greasemonkey to adjust this via the replace function, but no luck so far.

The JS is in the page source, not an external script. It isn't html, but some kind of hell of decrepit .aspx type page.

Does anyone else want to help me haxor the gibson?

(hack the planet!!!)


Here is a small amount of the crummy code:
Code: [Select]
var RegExNameOnlineLength = document.all ? document.all["RegExNameOnlineLength"] : document.getElementById("RegExNameOnlineLength");
RegExNameOnlineLength.controltovalidate = "nameOnline";
RegExNameOnlineLength.errormessage = "Sorry, 5 letters Minimum! and ONLY a-z 0-9 characters";
RegExNameOnlineLength.evaluationfunction = "RegularExpressionValidatorEvaluateIsValid";
RegExNameOnlineLength.validationexpression = "[0-9a-zA-Z]{5,}";

I would just make my own html form to submit the data raw stylez, but I don't have the inclination to figure it all together from a script that goes through three seperate crappy pages.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
Pages: [1]   Go Up