Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Baseball notice  (Read 1904 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Baseball notice
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:33:14 pm »

In case you don't check the sports and leisure board I thought Id put the word out to the larger community that a couple of us have got a fantasy baseball
thing going on yahoo. The more the merrier so heres the details:
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1
TOUAMB 07 (ID# 206482)
password is 123456

That is all. Carry on.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baseball notice
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:52:36 pm »

Welcome to the Damned Human Race.

(That's my team's name. I am a Mark Twain nerd.)
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Baseball notice
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 07:26:14 pm »

I did join.  I cannot guarantee my attendance at the live draft (there is beer to be had at that hour on St. Patrick's Day) but I do not fear for my team.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Baseball notice
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 07:30:24 pm »

We can move the draft, especially if it is St. Patricks Day, it is just that spring break is starting for me this Friday and I am going out of town Monday to Sunday, so it would have to be after that.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Baseball notice
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 07:33:56 pm »

Ongoing...

KeithHernandez: radiodread
A-CAP: MOTHErFUCKErS
ironfelix: Clouds of Phlogiston
Melack: Zombie reagans
Nabubrush: Venmous Monkeys
Littlefallsmets: Damned Human race
Turbo ninja: Clouds of Phlogiston

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Baseball notice
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 07:39:58 pm »

Also... I have no idea what the hell I am doing with this thing... so I will probably not be good.

I am ten hells of confused by the entire affair. I was kind of sort of trying to figure out what my top choices would be and I was pointing and dragging and clicking and... I have no idea if this would have any actual bearing on my team or not.

I also have no idea how one determines the difference between your bench players and your starting players or how scoring is determined in any way. Also, I will be playing with one hand tied behind my back because I will refuse to use any Braves or Yankees.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Baseball notice
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007, 09:45:48 pm »

You'll want to either be involved in the live draft or downgrade the Braves or Yankees in the pre-draft rankings, or else you'll have to drop them after the draft and you'll have to replace them with leftovers.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up