Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chinese Food  (Read 10526 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Chinese Food
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2007, 02:57:54 am »

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my mother re: the baby of a friend of mine.

Me: She ended up going with Adrian Graham, which is okay, I guess... a little faux-British for my taste, though.
My Mom: "Adrian Graham?" I don't know about that. Can you use Graham as a girl's name like that?
Me: ... Mom, the baby is a boy.

I suspect this may be another name lost, like Vivian, to the "if it sounds at all similar to its female equivalent, it will become female/unisex itself soon enough" trend.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up