Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anniversary (10-01-03)  (Read 7121 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Anniversary - Oct 1
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2003, 10:35:14 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Also, what is the name of the woman that Mr. Bear is talking to.  During a cursory look through the archive, I didn't see her being named anywhere.


Penny in a Fountain

Is that her?

Edited: FerociousJ is absolutely right.... I tried to get an edit in before he caught me, but I was TOOO SLOWWW
Logged

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
Anniversary - Oct 1
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2003, 10:41:35 pm »

No.  We've never seen Penny.  The lady is from the party.  We know at the least that she's a fan of Mr. Bear's.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

gnpaaron

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Anniversary - Oct 1
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2003, 11:56:00 pm »

But where are Onstad's legs? Also, chin?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: ...yeah...
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2003, 04:48:12 am »

Quote from: "Noah"
The only people that aren't there, that I can think of, are Little Nephew's friends, Todd's friends, and the American Road Show dude.


I also notice that although Mr J. Cash is there, as are the gentlemen from Vlad's "Wall of Tough Guys" and Emeril and Alex Trebek...but no David Schwimmer. Not that I want him there....
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up