Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...  (Read 6770 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 03:31:08 am »

Quote from: the man himself
Thanks ver much! Now continue staying the fuck away.

This is a sign that says let the dude be.

NAAA-NAA-NA-YADDA-YAA-DAA
YADA-YA-DAA
HEY...
Logged
We must repeat!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 04:14:09 am »

This is a sign that says let the dude be.

NAAA-NAA-NA-YADDA-YAA-DAA
YADA-YA-DAA
HEY...

Dude, you're freaking me out. What the hell are you doing? Did you run out of pills?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 04:17:20 am »

I think he's singing the end of "Hey Jude".

As a reference to "Let It Be".

...for some reason.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 04:19:43 am »

Dude, you're freaking me out. What the hell are you doing? Did you run out of pills?

...JUDE!

(because I trust you people to pick it up and do some of the work for me)
Logged
We must repeat!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 03:09:05 pm »

...JUDE!

(because I trust you people to pick it up and do some of the work for me)

Oh eat me - I meant weren't you somebody else yesterday?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2007, 04:00:15 pm »

I think he's singing the end of "Hey Jude".

As a reference to "Let It Be".

...for some reason.
It's an appropriated version of Steam's Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye. I'm pretty sure.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2007, 05:29:00 pm »

I'm actually kind of embarrassed now that all these people have posted here.  I wasn't trying to get the dude to come back, that's his own choice, but he just seemed like he had been important enough before that he should get his own birthday thread.  It made a bit more sense with the wave of nostalgia that was sweeping the board at the time.  Then I apologized to him because no one else had bothered to do it yet, and... what the fuck, who even cares anymore?  I can't even be bothered to try and explain myself now.

Well, I mean, I'm actually Chris Onstad.

So are you, womb@. Are you one of his sleep sock puppets that he doesn't remember? I'm pretty sure I'm one of the waking ones...

Or am I?
I think the strain of being Terry AND Judy AND Mr. Q AND Chris Onstad all at once got to him.

That's... that's what my dog told me, anyway.

Terry, Judy, Mr. Q, Wombat, LFM and his dog are all really Onstad.
...at least they would be, if Onstad even existed.  It's really a bunch of ducks inside a human suit.  But I didn't tell you that.

Also, is it a coincidence that Sub_Ashical and Ash_Topical have the same number of tiny cans, or was that normalized somehow?  I'd give one to one of them to find out, but I don't want to upset the delicate balance.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2007, 05:48:26 pm »

Interestingly enough, only Sub is Chris Onstad even though Sub and Ash are the same person.

I'm hazy on the details but it has something to do with Biff's Alternate 1985 with the casino.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2007, 09:09:46 pm »

He's moved on to greener pastures.  Life goes on.

What's that you say, Mr. August West? Misterqueue has left and gone away? Hey hey hey, hey hey hey?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2007, 09:11:37 pm »

Interestingly enough, only Sub is Chris Onstad even though Sub and Ash are the same person.

The name's pronounced "Chris Ass-tickle".
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2007, 09:20:14 pm »

Hey hey, my my
Mister Cue will never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye
Mister Cue will never die
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2007, 10:25:18 pm »

Terry, Judy, Mr. Q, Wombat, LFM and his dog are all really Onstad.

This makes wombat's stalking of Onstad's dog all the more intriguing.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 01:55:35 pm »

This makes wombat's stalking of Onstad's dog all the more intriguing.

So much easier!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 02:14:48 pm »

Who's Misterqueue?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Where did you go, misterqueue? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you...
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 11:34:10 am »

Achewood fact: The TOUAMB has never had a member called 'Misterque'.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up