Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I am hungry a lot more of the time.  (Read 3695 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 08:02:55 pm »

Erm... I do this. But it's really just a combination of mood, a stupidly high metabolism and how much excercise I'm getting. It can all be sorted by drinking and smoking too much.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 09:04:09 pm »

How long have you been eating well? Typically when I start eating normally again after a long bout of minimal consumption, I am constantly hungry.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 10:13:25 pm »

Quote from: Callahan GN. Eating dirt. Emerg Infect Dis (serial online) 2003 Aug
When I asked my 2-year-old daughter why she ate dirt, she just stared at me, her eyes wide open, a thick moustache of loam limning her lips. She must have decided that either what I had asked was unfathomably abstract or her answer would be far beyond my comprehension.]

QFT
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 02:02:45 am »

Let us know if you start doing this.

Wow, that was really interesting. Not at all what I expected.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 02:19:11 am »

weird thing:
I got into an argument with a guy the other day about whether eating dirt was a "disease." I told him that some people did it for cultural reasons, and he said "yeah. because they have a disease."
And I meant to look it up, and then I forgot.
Today, me and the Lady spent about half an hour trying to remember what it was that we had meant to look up.
Just now, I logged on, and there it was.

PS I am noticing a trend, as this is the same guy who told me that I didn't "get" Pan's Labyrinth
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 02:47:56 am »

That is because it was a shit movie.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I am hungry a lot more of the time.
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 03:04:43 am »

weird thing:
I got into an argument with a guy the other day about whether eating dirt was a "disease." I told him that some people did it for cultural reasons, and he said "yeah. because they have a disease."
And I meant to look it up, and then I forgot.
Today, me and the Lady spent about half an hour trying to remember what it was that we had meant to look up.
Just now, I logged on, and there it was.

PS I am noticing a trend, as this is the same guy who told me that I didn't "get" Pan's Labyrinth

Education.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up