Hey kids,
Once in a blue moon I see something that's not working right and decide to fix it. This usually results in two dozen little changes, hopefully all for the best.
Anyway, you may notice a little message box up top there, which will soon hold messages from our sponsor. Click or don't click - it's all good.
I also closed the Ray's Place and Variety Hour fora for now, since they're dead at Achewood.com.
The Lileks forum, long an ugly sore on the face of the site, is no more. It's become the Blog forum. Viva la wider scope.
I also changed a few of the forum descriptions.
One thing you *shouldn't* notice is that the CSS styles are now included as a linked style sheet. This should save me some bandwidth and save you all some time to load each page, since I reduced the page weight by 15%.
I think that's everything.
As always, let me know what I broke.
-- Jough
EDIT: I knew I forgot some things.
The forum was renamed to the "Achewood Forum," at least at the top of the page, to help search engines distinguish us. Those little *****s are clever, but they're not that clever. They need all the help they can get.
I also mucked about with the header layout EVER so slightly.
-- J.