Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl  (Read 1910 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« on: March 23, 2007, 09:34:17 pm »

Hey Mite!


« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 05:35:03 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 12:46:14 am »

Hey Mite!

Hope you find this the next time you're lurking around the scenery and see that you got some TOUAMBie style birthday wishes.*

Hope your doing well, let us know about the hair colour next time you're aboot.

*Only good at selected retailers. Not valid in all states. Oh shit, why don't we just admit they're all but worthless in a monetary sense!

I wonder what happened to that gal?  Happy Birthday Mite.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:06:33 am »

G'day, Mite!

...that is to say... good BIRTH-day... Mite.

As if we were Austrablions. It would be funnier if we were. But then we would have to pretend vegemite isn't completely disgusting. Which... is definitely not worth one joke on the internet.

Still. Happy birthday.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 04:37:44 am »

Mite, it totally sucks when I see you more on the SDMB than on the TOUAMB.  Come back!

Happy Birthday anyway...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 04:48:33 am »

Would that be the Straight Dope message board?  You're a devotee of Cecil?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 04:58:36 am »

Would that be the Straight Dope message board?  You're a devotee of Cecil?

Hells yeah.  I'm a '99 er.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 05:05:51 am »

Happy birthday, Mite!
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 05:10:58 am »

As I did not know what SD meant... and did not know of the Straight Dope website until I looked at it just now... I had been trying to figure out SD meant.

I had decided that is meant Something Doubtful and that Something Doubtful was Something Awful's less confident sister site that... made fun of things but waffled about it and pointed out some of their good points while making fun of them, with sidebars about how they felt guilty about making fun of these things.

I really wanted to check out Something Doubtful, it sounded like a really fun website and then I remembered that I made it up in my head and it did not actually exist. This made me sad.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 05:15:19 am »

Cheer up, LFM.  Now you have something else to put on your project list.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy B-Day Motel Six Kind of Girl
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007, 05:46:51 pm »

I had an SDMB account back in the day that I think I got about seven posts on. Damn good times.

Anyway, happy birthday, Mite! Why don't you stop by and see us sometime, when you have a break from your hectic Motel-6-based schedule?
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up