Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Raisin bread  (Read 10994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Raisin bread
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2007, 11:22:47 pm »

An avocado milkshake - dude, if you like avocados, you haven't lived until you've had an avocado milkshake. Just make a vanilla milkshake and throw in some cubed avocado, and blend until smooth. In some parts of the world, such as the Indonesian drink that s_s described, avocados are mixed with sugar and milk as a dessert.

I don't know, this just sounds sooo wrong.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Raisin bread
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 12:58:32 am »


For people who have IBS and other Tummy Trouble such as ulcers, drinking bottled aloe vera gel or juice will help soothe your ravaged GI tract.

And for youngsters who just feel like eating aloe gel, they sell cups of jello with huge chunks of aloe suspended inside.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Raisin bread
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 02:13:52 am »

I have seen these aloe drinks - both plain and with jelly cubes semi-suspended - for sale, and always wondered why anyone would drink them.  This makes sense though (the soothing aspect) as I used to use my aloe plants for skin problems.  Until my cats ate them.  They hella love eating aloe vera plants and any other succulents or tender plants they can reach.  I sit next to a huge, thriving lemon tree in my office as I write this - one of the only plants I don't have to place out of reach of their tiny mouths.  If they weren't wearing cute little fur suits those bastards would be smacked I tell you.  It's their damn fuzz that allows them to get away with shit.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up