Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community  (Read 10310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Community
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2007, 06:00:15 am »

I can't seem to get trillian to play nice with Bobby's irc channel so I use Chatzilla which is a plugin for any mozilla/firefox/netscape browser. If you're not using firefox... do. Seriously.

In other news, mIRC has a free trial period? I thought that stuff was straight up free.

The last time I used mIRC, it was always free...there is a polite message when you start it up that this is not freeware and to please kindly consider making a donation to the guy who coded it. It doesn't stop working, you just get a reminder message every time you start up...from what I remember. He might have changed it?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Community
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2007, 08:25:40 pm »

people, did you miss the part where he said it is back? Come on! *half-heartedly attempts to lead a cheer*
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Community
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2007, 04:21:00 am »

I am sitting in there right now.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Community
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2007, 05:13:36 am »

I got real sad, because I came back from visiting people down the hall to see that you had left like 30 seconds before, smells.

so sad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: Community
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2007, 05:29:39 am »

I think I'm in the chat room now.  I've never done this before, so I could be mistaken.  Also, it might be late at night in most relevant places, so maybe no one is around anyway.  But I will sit in what might be a chat room for a bit, while the night potentially gets later. 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Community
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2007, 11:52:41 am »

it is better if you all just idle there forever
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up