ok, Nabu, I get it. you want to have mega-kisses plus marriage with me.
Nigel: Er, excuse me, I want to get married.
Henry the Registrar: I'm afraid I'm already married, sir.
Nigel: Er, no, no. I just want to get married.
Henry the Registrar: I could get a divorce, I suppose, but it'll be a bit of a wrench.
Nigel: Er, no, no. That wouldn't be necessary because...
Henry the Registrar: You see, would you come to my place or should I have to come to yours, because I've just got a big mortgage.
Nigel: No, no, I want to get married here.
Henry the Registrar: Oh dear. I had my heart set on a church wedding.
Nigel: Look, I just want you to marry me... to...
Henry the Registrar: I want to marry you too sir, but it's not as simple as that. You sure you want to get married?
Nigel: Yes. I want to get married very quickly.
Henry the Registrar: Suits me, sir. Suits me.
Nigel: I don't want to marry you!
Henry the Registrar: There is such a thing as breach of promise, sir.
Nigel: Look, I just want you to act as registrar and marry me.
Henry the Registrar: I will marry you sir, but please make up your mind. Please don't trifle with my affections.
Nigel: I'm sorry, but...
Henry the Registrar: That's all right, sir. I forgive you. Lovers' tiff. But you're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already.
Nigel: Look, I'm already engaged.
Henry the Registrar: (agreeing and thinking) Yes, and I'm already married. Still we'll get round it.
Second Man: (entering) Good morning. I want to get married.
Henry the Registrar: I'm afraid I'm already marrying this gentleman, sir.
Second Man: Well, can I get married after him?
Henry the Registrar: Well, divorce isn't as quick as that, sir. Still, if you're keen.
Third Man: (entering) I want to get married, please.
Henry the Registrar: Heavens, it's my lucky day, isn't it. All right, but you'll have to wait until I've married these two, sir.
Third Man: What, those two getting married... Nigel! What are you doing marrying him?
Henry the Registrar: He's marrying me first, sir.
Third Man: He's engaged to me!
Fourth Man: Come on, Henry.
Henry the Registrar: Blimey, the wife.
Second Man: Will you marry me?
Fourth Man: I'm already married.
Narrator: Well, things turned out all right in the end, but you musn't ask how 'cos it's naughty. They're all married and living quite well in a council estate near Dulwich.
Jeez, inev, how long did that have to take you to figure that out? Folks, do I not post with enough clarity?