Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos?  (Read 52304 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #180 on: September 03, 2007, 05:37:56 pm »

English 221: Nabubrush (crosslisted as Eng. Comp 240)
In this course, we will go over the general features of the Nabubrush, before allowing students to move on at their own pace. We will cover Sexual Exploits, Lady-Exploits, Man-Exploits, and ....

I'm sorry this just isn't coming out how I want it to. I'm going to have to ask the head of department to change the course entirely.

Ron jeremy googles for nabu videos every night to make sure he doesn't have to cash in his 401K.
Nabu doesn't have sex with a lady, nabu gives sex to a lady.
nabu semen isn't allowed to be put on ebay, because it is against the TOS to bid on a diety.
Chris Onstad sends nabubrush fan mail and runs the The Official Unofficial Nabubrush Message Board (TOUNMB).
The Kama Sutra was written by Nabubrush as an infant using only the blood of the 50 virgins he had already deflowered.

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2007, 05:45:16 pm »

Ron jeremy googles for nabu videos every night to make sure he doesn't have to cash in his 401K.

Comedy gold. Tiny can for the jealous man.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #182 on: September 03, 2007, 08:03:42 pm »

[stolen]Nabu is not hung like a hoss.  hosss are hung like Nabu.  [/stolen]
Until he met Nabu, Chuck Norris was a virgin. 
Nabu has to go into isolation in Alaska for a few weeks every year to prevent global overpopulation. 
Nabu is so sexy, he went to a k.d. lang concert and afterwards, she asked him for his under#####. 
Nabu is personally responsible for the melting of the polar icecaps. 
Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, and Daniel Radcliffe are the results of experiments to genetically engineer another human as sexy as Nabu.  They are all miserable failures. 
Nabu doesn't break up with ex-lovers.  He wears them out. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #183 on: September 03, 2007, 08:14:05 pm »

I'm touched . . . I really am. I don't know what to say, or how to repay this act of kindness and dare I say it, love.


Wait. No, I do know how to repay this. I know exactly how.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2007, 10:44:42 pm »

I'm touched . . . I really am. I don't know what to say, or how to repay this act of kindness and dare I say it, love.


Wait. No, I do know how to repay this. I know exactly how.

I'd settle for some "candid photography" if you know what I mean.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2007, 11:22:03 pm »

I'd settle for some "candid photography" if you know what I mean.

Heh. Tease.

Well, my first TOUAMB photoset is going to be with inev, but hells yes the second one should be with you.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #186 on: September 04, 2007, 01:24:36 am »

I liked this thread better when it was about pictures of pretty girls and not about exploding pus-kittens and people soliciting gay sex over the internet.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #187 on: September 04, 2007, 01:43:25 am »

I liked this thread better when it was about pictures of pretty girls and not about exploding pus-kittens and people soliciting gay sex over the internet.

FUCK YOU, NOOB!
Ok look, I apologize for that. Sort of a messageboard Tourette's thing I got going on there. The second photoset will consist of one (1) man and one (1) lady, ok? Jeez.

Also, the first photo was of a attractive young man, so I don't know where you came in but it's gone more or less full circle.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #188 on: September 04, 2007, 02:41:01 am »

Quote
Well, my first TOUAMB photoset is going to be with inev

ok, see, no one is taking any photos of me getting it on. That would be like taking a photo of a dolphin trying to race an armchair.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #189 on: September 04, 2007, 02:42:19 am »

ok, see, no one is taking any photos of me getting it on. That would be like taking a photo of a dolphin trying to race an armchair.

I really want to ask you to explain this, but I'm afraid that would ruin it. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #190 on: September 04, 2007, 02:51:58 am »

ok, see, no one is taking any photos of me getting it on. That would be like taking a photo of a dolphin trying to race an armchair.

This doesn't mean max cuddles is out, does it?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Dexter

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 119
  • Some mothers should not be turned out.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #191 on: September 04, 2007, 03:28:51 am »

ok, see, no one is taking any photos of me getting it on. That would be like taking a photo of a dolphin trying to race an armchair.
This isn't a photo of a dolphin trying to race an armchair, but the phrase "dolphin trying to race an armchair" for some reason reminded me of this:

Logged
Y'all don't know what it's like, bein' male, middle-class and white.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #192 on: September 04, 2007, 03:50:31 am »

not about ... people soliciting gay sex over the internet.

What internet have you been using, Spaceman?

Quote
That would be like taking a photo of a dolphin trying to race an armchair.

Not even the dolphin in its aquatic prime could outrace the tiny can from me to you.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #193 on: September 04, 2007, 03:53:14 am »

I'm not really sure what else the internet is for, actually.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #194 on: September 04, 2007, 04:03:47 am »


Quote
I really want to ask you to explain this, but I'm afraid that would ruin it.

I mean, there is no deeper meaning. The concept is that as a 19 year old boy, I am probably not very fun to watch in these intimate moments. Kind of like... a dolphin trying to get in a footrace with an armchair. That dolphin, he gets the idea, but it just isn't working out how he planned.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19   Go Up