Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos?  (Read 52358 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #255 on: September 07, 2007, 10:05:57 pm »

Heheh.... hell of awesome, Doc. Tiny can, and that photo gets rated a "fave" by me.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #256 on: September 09, 2007, 01:12:03 am »

Does this work sMells?
Who needs photoshop when you've got paint. What do you mean lighting doesn't match?

Great. Now how am I going to convince inev that it's necessary?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #257 on: September 09, 2007, 07:52:55 am »

It's even more necessary now. Like a hungry man needing to eat when he's been looking at pictures of a hot, juicy burger. Except with hot, juicy man-love instead. His fevered imagination will be working over-time now. He'll be drawn to you like a moth to an electric bug zapper. A bug zapper of sexiness.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #258 on: September 09, 2007, 06:40:37 pm »

damn, dude, bug zapper of sexiness? that is like 90% of my last several days. fuck that shit.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #259 on: September 10, 2007, 12:08:34 pm »

Inevitable, that is the second most intriguing thing I've read all day. Do explain, and I shall give fuck*ng it some very serious consideration.

For the record, the first most intriguing thing is that there's someone named "Edgar Allan P. Hoe". I found it in a list of people who I'm fairly sure aren't made up.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2007, 04:48:31 pm »

you are considering fuck*ng whatever I say? Maybe I should keep it to myself, then.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #261 on: September 11, 2007, 11:31:19 am »

Sorry, not literally. It is an attempt at humour on my part, which I suppose is kind of like a dog trying to play the harmonica.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #262 on: September 11, 2007, 04:05:18 pm »

yeah, I was attempting to use humour to distract from the fact that there is no story here. I forget what I was referring to.

other than, you know, that really fun thing where a girl is all "I am so pretty, and also smart and awesome! I flirt with you all the time!" and you go "RAD!" and she goes "what the fuck, leave me alone! Why can't we just be friends!" and it's like... "what!? What? But you were... fuck! stop that!"

except that even this only happened in my head? damn, I am in kind of a weird place lately.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #263 on: September 11, 2007, 06:01:30 pm »

Fuck it, this thread has been calling me to post a random picture I really get a kick out of.

Cool picture.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #264 on: September 11, 2007, 08:46:06 pm »

Fuck it, this thread has been calling me to post a random picture I really get a kick out of.
You can almost see the thought bubble over the puma's head, "This fucker is not gonna get away".
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #265 on: September 12, 2007, 08:23:20 am »

yeah, I was attempting to use humour to distract from the fact that there is no story here. I forget what I was referring to.

other than, you know, that really fun thing where a girl is all "I am so pretty, and also smart and awesome! I flirt with you all the time!" and you go "RAD!" and she goes "what the fuck, leave me alone! Why can't we just be friends!" and it's like... "what!? What? But you were... fuck! stop that!"

except that even this only happened in my head? damn, I am in kind of a weird place lately.

That sucks, man. You got my sympathies, and no fuck*ng shall be taking place either.

wait.. I guess that is, uh, kind of the problem?

But yeah seriously I hate the whole messing with the head thing that far too many of the seemingly nice girls seem to do. Maybe it's unintentional, or just us hormonal youngsters looking into things too deeply? Or both? Well yeah I'm going to stop now as this is like a slightly retarded dog trying to teach another dog how to play the harmonica.

Fuck it, this thread has been calling me to post a random picture I really get a kick out of.

That is an awfully cool picture. Did you take it? Did the flash startle the deer into legging it, followed by the pissed off puma deciding on a nice tasty meal of photographer instead? Then you picked up that massive log in front of you and had an epic duel? That'd be even cooler.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2007, 12:12:58 am »

Hmm, so either you kill the pretty cougars, or you get stalked/eaten by the pretty cougars.


Also, "Cougar Medicine" sounds like a band name.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:17:11 am by lprkn »
Logged

mavies

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 51
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2007, 10:28:28 am »

Self defence.. How could you prove that? Do you have to have like bite-marks on your throat to show as evidence before you can shoot it? Also SSS?

Cougar medicine.. I like that term. It'd almost be worth getting stalked by one just to be all "COME TAKE YOUR MEDICINE, YOU PUSSY!"

Living alongside deadly animals like that seems pretty mind-blowing to me. Just knowing that nature could just come along and take you out. The most dangerous native species round by me is spoilt arabs in big cars with no fuck*ng idea how to drive, which despite probably killing more dudes, doesn't really compare to getting your flesh chomped on.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2007, 11:26:40 am »

It's coming right for us!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #269 on: September 13, 2007, 08:09:24 pm »

Fuck it, this thread has been calling me to post a random picture I really get a kick out of.

food chain.  get used to it.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up