Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos?  (Read 52350 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 02:09:49 am »

You know, I could link to my Flickr account, but things would go downhill quickly. You want to see it, do some research.


If I search Flickr for people called Nabubrush it suggests I meant 'nailbrush.' Not that there is any person on Flickr called that either. Very helpful.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 02:29:58 am »

I fucked around with the search function on Flickr and I couldn't figure out a way for me to show up. If you are interested, let me know.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 02:34:35 am »

That ain't shit. You ever seen Sullivan's Travels?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 02:38:43 am »

I want a hint! A useful hint, dammit!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 02:46:20 am »

Since the internet scavenger hunt thing is already going on, Here's my flickr page.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 02:54:12 am »

I want a hint! A useful hint, dammit!

Jack

L

W.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2007, 02:55:28 am »

That ain't shit. You ever seen Sullivan's Travels?

No way you're that old.  But how about this one?

I KNOW your name, it wasn't helping. So it's all in the initial, eh?  Hmm.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2007, 02:58:34 am »

No way you're that old.  But how about this one?

I KNOW your name, it wasn't helping. So it's all in the initial, eh?  Hmm.

Huh. Well, let me know if you need more info. I love hints.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:33 am »

Dog. I am looking at every single one of your public records at this moment. I tried calling you...

Oh the fuck you did. I got a minute - you want to call me feel free.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2007, 03:02:08 am »

Oh the fuck you did. I got a minute - you want to call me feel free.

There's a message from the dude on my office machine at this very moment.

Of course, I actively try to market myself over the internet, but still...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2007, 03:03:49 am »

August, delete that message before you even hear it. Your phone office voicemail is hell of available on the website.

(Nabu, see edit to previous post)
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2007, 03:05:09 am »

August, delete that message before you even hear it. Your phone office voicemail is hell of available on the website.

That's because I'm trying to get people to call me.

I'm so lonely.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2007, 03:08:40 am »

Dude, I totally want to call A-Dub. He's my brother from small times.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Photos?
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2007, 03:13:51 am »

The second most recent picture I got is from high school.  I avoid photos cause I know about the sick shit people do with them.
Logged
ACHIEVE

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2007, 03:18:22 am »

Nabu didn't post the rest of that picture...which is probably just as well cuz he's married.

Here is a picture of me at an angle (dig the Vera Wangs) that was taken about 2 months ago.

Me and kellichou in our cribs (I'm standing up and looking at the camera, kelli's face is visible in the lower right part of the photo. Some of the childhood photos have a 2004 datestamp because my dad didn't have a scanner and instead took digital pictures of the original photos).

Me and kellichou in our parents' backyard

Me and kellichou by the airport near my house last year (in AK) (notice how much paler I am than she from the Alaska livin'.)

Here's me, kellichou, and our younger sister on a WWII bunker last year.

This is my favorite fuck*ng photo of kellichou EVER...I elbowed a bunch of nasty, grizzled giraffeermen outta the way at the buffet to snag her the biggest goddamn king crab leg ever. She's triumphantly holding it next to a beer bottle for scale. She is the rockingest twin sister anyone could ever hope to have.

Here's pictures of the little boys (they're cats, not actual human children), Milan and Lennybruce.

Oh, and a lot of my photos are friends-only. So there.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 03:24:10 am by linnea »
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up