Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos?  (Read 52339 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2007, 03:19:12 am »

That's because I'm trying to get people to call me.

I'm so lonely.

I'm not willing to make too much effort. I wish you bastards would just send me your phone number. I'm not particularly interested in seeing pictures of your dogs or wives or daughters.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2007, 03:25:29 am »

I'm not willing to make too much effort. I wish you bastards would just send me your phone number. I'm not particularly interested in seeing pictures of your dogs or wives or daughters.

Go to my website and it's right there.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

ack-47

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2007, 03:49:55 am »

This is me in a tie some time ago. Note pimples and youthful innocence.
This is me as a duck around the same time. Note Mao-jacket-thing.
This is me and my fiancee on Halloween. She is a catgirl and I am a princess.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2007, 03:52:35 am »

This is me in a tie some time ago. Note pimples and youthful innocence.
This is me as a duck around the same time. Note Mao-jacket-thing.
This is me and my fiancee on Halloween. She is a catgirl and I am a princess.

That is one terrifying duck mask there.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Photos?
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 03:53:50 am »

Fair enough. You look like a car wreck into a mud fence. Your financee is cute, though.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 04:53:25 am »

If you work at it you can find a picture of me in my underdrawers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Photos?
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 05:32:19 am »

Any pictures of me not taken by family members are completely bizarre.

My brother and I went to a friend's house to give her burritos?
Disrupting museums is my hobby.

I don't have many photos on the internet (not counting Facebook) so you won't see me in my underwear, but I do have some very embarrassing pictures of me wearing a man's suit with a fake beard painted on my face. It was for a school project!
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 05:33:32 am »

I fucked around with the search function on Flickr and I couldn't figure out a way for me to show up. If you are interested, let me know.

Yeah, my account is NIPSA too.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2007, 10:07:45 am »

***** God is rocking out.

The only pics of me on 'puter at the moment are from my graduation. So here is me and my lady for your consideration.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2007, 12:03:15 pm »


(My fraternity uses a private research firm to run backgrounds/credit checks on all prospective/members)

Dang, A-CAP, that is SO cheating.

I used to have a lawyer friend who would access some databases for me. But she got a real job and now she's gotten all moral. Or worried about getting caught.

Nabu, I only could stay awake for a little longer but your middle initial didn't help me on Flickr. Although now I am thinking like linnea suggests, maybe it would be just as well not to see any more...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2007, 01:41:55 pm »



I'm the dude on the left. I am aghast, I tell you. Aghast.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Photos?
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2007, 01:52:38 pm »

Fine... Much as I hate and despise the lens, here you go.
And only because I have a couple of recent pictures of me looking deliberately stupid!

Me looking almost sane
Me looking completely insane... bunny ears included
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Photos?
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2007, 03:26:50 pm »

I have reached the point in Not Finding Pictures Of Myself where I am now looking for short films I've acted in, just so that y'all can have some idea... as fair is fair and all. But it is very difficult thing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Photos?
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2007, 03:27:14 pm »

Well done.

*bows*

And a sigh... I still have some dye. No way am I ever dying my beard though. That is, as they say, teh lame.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 03:32:36 pm »

I have reached the point in Not Finding Pictures Of Myself where I am now looking for short films I've acted in, just so that y'all can have some idea... as fair is fair and all. But it is very difficult thing.

This is extremely surprising. I thought all These Kids Today had their whole lives documented in digital pictures.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Up