Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: Photos?  (Read 52160 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 10:28:16 pm »

As a matter of fact, it would.  How did you know? 
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2007, 10:33:05 pm »

this and this are pictures of when I went to a semi-formal dance in a red dress. I have gained weight since then.

edit: fixed link
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 10:48:33 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2007, 10:34:29 pm »

RAVISHING.

Also, these appear to be the same photo. Is this the case?
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Photos?
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2007, 11:13:44 pm »

I don't have any pictures of myself online, and I can't find a decent one here at work. So I give you this:



I'm the fifth one from the left. Or at least that's part of my face.
Let me explain:
An advertising magazine once asked the studio I work at for a picture of the whole crew. And we did that collage/tribute to one of the greatest bands and one of the worst album covers of all time.
I'm sorry. It was a silly joke that got out of hand.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Alternate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 51
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 141
  • the dinosaurs died for your sins
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2007, 11:26:25 pm »

this and this are pictures of when I went to a semi-formal dance in a red dress.

Tsk, cutie. 

For one brief, shining moment, I thought this said, "This is me doing some meth in my kitchen."

Can for overcoming your fears. And for knowing that crack is wack.

... if you're a teen. 

But yeah, it's funny how similar those words are.  They are both dangerous habits.  And I hear that some people indulge in both at once. 

And for leaving me wondering whether you think you're cute but with a dark soul, or vice versa.

Well... I guess I think I look kind of girly and normal, and I feel more androgynous and weird.  There are a few rad geeky boys in my graduate program who wouldn't say hi to me for the first few months.  Like, I would say hi to them, and they would kind of glare at me and walk away.  I had to greet them without reciprocation maybe ten times before they finally started saying hi back.  I imagine that they were thinking, "Uh-oh, it's one of those normal girls, like the ones who wouldn't talk to us in high school.  Better stay away from her!"  But those normal girls were at my high school, too, and they wouldn't talk to me, either. 

Also, to me I look like a mathematician, but I think that maybe sometimes I don't look like one to other people.  So I'm glad that Wombat thinks I am not only cute, but science.
Logged
Science fun fact:  Did you know that sharks are the awesomest of all animals?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2007, 11:30:40 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Photos?
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2007, 12:07:41 am »

Here's a stunning montage I used back when I actually had stuff on my website:

[img width= height=]http://www.prolefeed.com/eric.gif[/img]
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2007, 12:23:18 am »

There's video evidence of me somewhere in a dress as a part of the "Guy-Guys" genderbending with my dormmates - and featuring my future wife in kind of a Victor/Victoria thing.  Our "Belinda" was a 6'4" Native American with surprisingly little self restraint.  We had water balloon titties that got popped at the end of the act.  I wanted to have stage blood in them, but everyone else decided that might be a little weird.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2007, 12:34:15 am »

I don't have any pictures of myself online, and I can't find a decent one here at work. So I give you this:

I'm the fifth one from the left. Or at least that's part of my face.
Let me explain:
An advertising magazine once asked the studio I work at for a picture of the whole crew. And we did that collage/tribute to one of the greatest bands and one of the worst album covers of all time.
I'm sorry. It was a silly joke that got out of hand.

Total sausage-fest. Of course I have yet to work somewhere with more men than women.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2007, 01:45:12 am »

daniel, it's probably the farmer's tan and your coquettish expression that makes me love those photos in the red dress so much.

also, v, I like that photo of you and the Gentleman Caller!

Great photos, everyone. This is a highly entertaining thread.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2007, 03:31:31 am »

I just got a new picture:  here's me and my godson.  (I'm visibly sweaty because he was furious, but I'm smiling because I'd gotten him to calm down and even sort smile for the photo.)

Also, here's the SO and our alpha cat.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Photos?
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2007, 03:33:36 am »

wow, you think I have a tan!? That makes me really proud.

It's certainly gone by now, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Photos?
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2007, 04:16:17 am »

I just got a new picture:  here's me and my godson.  (I'm visibly sweaty because he was furious, but I'm smiling because I'd gotten him to calm down and even sort smile for the photo.)

Also, here's the SO and our alpha cat.

Everyone involved in these photos -- you, godson, SO, and cat -- are super-cute. That is all.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Photos?
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2007, 05:02:23 am »

We had water balloon titties that got popped at the end of the act.  I wanted to have stage blood in them, but everyone else decided that might be a little weird.

Stage blood in fake boobs would have been awesome. You could have told people about a large fictional breast mass biopsy that was done a while ago, then popped the water balloon and screamed about bloody cysts.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Photos?
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2007, 05:14:16 am »

http://flickr.com/photos/7353513@N07/

There are some pictures up right now. I am literally uploading more this minute. {Cue 5 minute discussion with roommate over 'min-uht' and 'my-noot' having the same spelling.}
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19   Go Up