Before.
After.
The old guy behind you in the picture looks tired out. I like to imagine that he's your grandpa, and though you're mean enough to relegate him to another booth (probably with a stranger he doesn't know), he cares about you so much that he's still worn out with worry over your drinking of so much beer. Later he follows you, 13 ft behind in a little scooter, making sure you don't fall over. Maybe he gets withing 12 ft and you turn to him steely eyed and say "hey! Back off old man!" Later at the game, he sits four rows back from you, proudly pointing out the back of your head to the strangers on either side of him, saying "That's my grandson. He's a good boy."
I don't know why I imagine this. I don't think you're a jerk or anything, TN. Maybe it's because for so many old people, I know their lives really are the saddest thing.
Fun fact: due to odd liquor laws put in place after a guy I went to school with got drunk, wandered out of a bar alone and drowned in the river, locally you can not order a beer of that size, though you can order two smaller beers that equal that size. A friend who was a waitress once got the restaurant she was working at fined for filling a pint glass. It is illegal to sell a full pint of beer here, but any patron can order up to two beers at once... and if it's on tap, it's always served in a pint glass anyway, just not filled to the top. Odder than this, you can order a pitcher of beer if there is a certain number of people at your table (I think it's six) but half the people at the table can order a pitcher
each - this gets more confusing the more you drink, which worked to my advantage back in the day, as I used to get drunk for free amid the confusion most of the time.