Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hero Worship  (Read 3379 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« on: October 02, 2003, 06:22:32 pm »

Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2003, 07:27:08 pm »

Creepy Factor 4.9
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hero Worship
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 07:31:19 pm »

I'm touched.  You know, down there.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2003, 07:32:12 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I'm touched.  You know, down there.


Creepy Factor now at 8.3 and climbing. This isn't a drill, people!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2003, 07:46:16 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
I'm touched.  You know, down there.


Oh, is Chrissy still there?   :mrgreen:
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hero Worship
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2003, 09:02:35 pm »

Please speak not of my personal life on the board.  These people shouldn't know too much about me.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2003, 10:08:45 pm »

I'm touched that Jough's touched.
But I'm not touching Jough, dig?

It is a perfect....logo.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2003, 12:20:22 am »

I sure hope you wrote that AFTER this thread was started.

I worry about some of these folks sometimes.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hero Worship
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2003, 01:47:16 am »

This thread is making my appendix hurt.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hero Worship
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2003, 03:24:00 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Please speak not of my personal life on the board.  These people shouldn't know too much about me.


You know, if you hadn't said anything, everyone would have thought I made up that name.  

At any rate, this reminds me of my favorite line from E.R. ever.  

Dr. Romano, on the phone: "I don't care if (another hospital) is closed to new patients, I'm sending you four.  And I expect you to treat them like you'd treat your own mother, but without the inappropriate touching."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hero Worship
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2003, 05:18:14 am »

Wow.  You have a favourite line from ER?  I have nothing to say about that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up