Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...  (Read 3858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 10:19:50 pm »

I guess Rozz is right out?

Now I've got images of a bee-hive hairdo'd waitress in my head.  I assume this has to do with 1980's television, although I don't recall which show.

Somebody nice, one the other hand, is a lovely name.  Riveting, in fact.


I'm picturing Ros from Night Court. All wearing two different earrings and neon socks. Plus kicking ass.
Logged

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 04:55:28 am »

Happy Birthdya RumJay*****. Don't eat too much ice cream and cake.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 07:57:07 am »

I guess Rozz is right out?

Now I've got images of a bee-hive hairdo'd waitress in my head.  I assume this has to do with 1980's television, although I don't recall which show.

Somebody nice, one the other hand, is a lovely name.  Riveting, in fact.


I'm picturing Ros from Night Court. All wearing two different earrings and neon socks. Plus kicking ass.

I'm picturing Calvin's babysitter, which is cool enough for me to regret not being able to call Linnea this.  Oh, well.

Happy belated birthday, Rumjay!  Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I had a real-life birthday to attend that put me completely out of commission for the weekend.  I hope your event was equally enjoyable, and your recovery faster.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 02:47:10 pm »

I'm picturing Ros from Night Court. All wearing two different earrings and neon socks. Plus kicking ass.


I'm picturing Calvin's babysitter, which is cool enough for me to regret not being able to call Linnea this.  Oh, well.

Happy belated birthday, Rumjay!  Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I had a real-life birthday to attend that put me completely out of commission for the weekend.  I hope your event was equally enjoyable, and your recovery faster.

Heh... I remember being a little kid, and my dad calling me in from playing in the backyard the day that strip ran. "ROSALYN! You gotta come look at this! Calvin's babysitter has your name!!!" and I was giggling uncontrollably. She's blonde, though, so it seemed totally wrong for her to have that name. I think Calvin flippantly calls her Roz just to piss her off.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2007, 04:14:53 pm »

AHHHHHH I can't believe I JUST found this thread! I've been drinking too much to check up on anything other than the daily threads/my updated threads!

Thank you for the well-wishes, Internet Friends! What an awesome board this is.

For those interested (and just to prove I wasn't too drunk to remember what happened) here are the drinks I had:

Appletini (at midnight)
Guinness Draft (at midnight)
Bongwater (DELICIOUS)
Chocolate Cake
White Russian
Girl Scout Cookie
Almond Joy
Chocolate-tini
Too Drunk To Fuck

A good time was had by all.

Thank you folks! And apologies for my belatedness in checking up on this.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2007, 06:56:44 pm »

You probably had sex with a $600 vacuum.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 05:54:50 pm »

You probably had sex with a $600 vacuum.

I don't think so. Unless by "sex" you mean "vomit into" and by "$600 vacuum" you mean "downstairs handicapped toliet at Roanoke College." In which case, yes I did. And I didn't get any in my hair or my clothes.

But I think I've missed your point completely. I frequently do.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 07:44:07 pm »

I read "downstairs handicapped" and prepared myself for terror. Thank god the next word was "toilet!"
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 12:27:50 am »

But I think I've missed your point completely. I frequently do.

Just me?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: RMJ12345: The Cold Inky Darkness Seeps Closer...
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 01:16:18 am »

Just me?

Excellent point. I frequently miss everyone's point.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up