Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Poll

TOUAMBIES

Yes I want them in the next couiple weeks.
No. I hate kittens and bacon.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07  (Read 10491 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 02:14:02 pm »

Hmmm try connecting on port 6667 or 6668.   I think that might be Bobby I's personal server.   If I see him, I'll ask him what ports he has open.

P.S. 88887th post.  WHO WILL BE THE PENTAOCTOID?!?
Logged

Charles Nelson Mandela

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • These aren't the characters we identify with?
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 02:40:12 pm »

Basically the board is like the plot of Dogma. But with more cat c*ckes and giraffe placenta

Cat cakes? Do they make them out of real cats?
Logged
"Hello, I'm Antonin Scalia. Welcome to *slap!* *spank!* Strict Constructionism."

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 03:40:39 pm »

Cat cakes? Do they make them out of real cats?

You, sir, are the PENTAOCTOID!

8x5 = YOU!
Logged

Charles Nelson Mandela

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 42
  • These aren't the characters we identify with?
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 04:00:52 pm »

You, sir, are the PENTAOCTOID!

8x5 = YOU!

On edit: I AM THE EQUATION OF THE WEEK
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 04:07:39 pm by Charles Nelson Mandela »
Logged
"Hello, I'm Antonin Scalia. Welcome to *slap!* *spank!* Strict Constructionism."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 04:21:07 pm »

I was just about to post a message bemoaning the fact that I could connect to Slashnet but not to that joe tv thing.  But I tried another thing and discovered that I have a different chat program set up that does it.  It is kind of a mystery but, no matter.

So, I just quit my weekend job and can stay up late on Friday nights!  Be there!  But remember that for Wombat 'stay up late' means going to bed at 11 pm!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 05:22:20 pm »

Okay, I am there now with EDUCATION bot, smoofbot, and yermom bot, and supposedly smick... iI always thought it would be fun to be the only human in a room, but instead it is cold a lonely.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 05:27:05 pm »

OK, now I am there with all of those and supposedly side_show...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 07:39:23 pm »

Yay!  It's working!  and A-CAP was there for a bit too!  Hooray!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2007, 01:09:38 am »

Okay, I am there now with EDUCATION bot, smoofbot, and yermom bot, and supposedly smick... iI always thought it would be fun to be the only human in a room, but instead it is cold a lonely.


Am I not human?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2007, 01:43:29 am »

me and lfm are all up ins the chat room.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2007, 03:21:11 am »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2007, 03:48:31 am »

I learned IRC today.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2007, 03:56:42 am »

Am I not human?

I posted that intentionally, to rile you up.  Because you are so stern.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2007, 04:24:42 am »

um, yeah, it isn't working for me at all. I will try again tomorrow.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Chatroom & TOUAMBIES 07
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 04:28:01 am »

This is the kind of thing I am better off not getting involved with. I have enough trouble with my lifestyle as it is.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up